Blog Tour- Paul McGraw : Kid To Killer - 18/5/18


Blog Tour 



Paul McGraw : Kid To Killer 
by Paul Elliott 






On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
Paul McGraw : Kid To Killer!

I would like to thank Anne from Random Things Tours and Paul Elliott for inviting me on the blog tour.

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ

Book Information 

Paperback: 342 pages
Publisher: Independently published (2 Jun. 2017)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1521429502
ISBN-13: 978-1521429501

A fifteen year old boy sees it as his duty to rid Edinburgh of the scum that prey on the innocent people of the city. He finds that to punish the guilty he must first face fear,loss and betrayal.

He will soon discover things aren't always as they seem, and there are other people who have uses for a young killer as well as bigger forces at play.

Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Paul-McGraw-Kid-Killer-Elliott-ebook/dp/B0714GVTVH/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1522445342&sr=1-2


๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ

My Review 

5☆ Gritty, Action Packed, Addictive Page Turner!

Kid to Killer is a Gritty, action packed thriller. I devoured it in two nights. It was so good.

Kid to Killer is exactly what this book is all about. It's about a young boys journey from standing up to Bullies at school, to taking on the Zombies (junkies) to rid the area of the crime and drugs.
It's about making friends and learning who you can trust, it's full of lies and betrayal.

When Paul starts his new school he quickly makes friends with, John, Carol and Mark.
Paul's mum has money and she gives him the best, including the latest trainers.

However going to school in a rough area with the latest trainers, is bound to attract unwanted attention.
The boys call anyone on drugs - Zombies.
When Paul attracts the local nutcase Deano he realises he has to make a stand! It's either be robbed at knife point or get revenge and kill him first.

I'll let you guess what the outcome to that situation is!
John is Paul's best friend. His Dad is over the moon that Deano is off the streets.
John's Dad introduces Paul to Tony and Brian.
Tony owns a kickboxing club and its here Paul discovers the buzz of killing and cleaning up the streets.

But is all as it seems?
Are Tony and Brian really genuine?
Will Paul ever escape the life of crime and murder?
To find out more you will need to read this thrilling book.

I liked Paul. I kind of felt sorry for him at times as all he wanted to do was protect his friends. Almost like an older brother.
I don't condone his killing spree but I also understand why he felt the need.
He was young, nieve and easily manipulated.
I also really liked his relationship with Vicki.
It's almost as if they saved each other. She bought out his softer side.

Kid to Killer is a fast paced read that really packs a punch.
It makes for a compulsive and addictive read.
The narrative is witty and ramps up the tension page by page until it's impossible to know who to trust.
It's a riveting tale filled with colorful characters.

If you are looking for a Gritty, action paced crime thriller that packs a punch. Is a little different. Short, sharp chapters that keep you turning the pages.
Then you don't want to miss out on reading Kid to Killer.
I do hope there is more to come from Paul McGraw.


๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก

Author Bio 





Paul Elliott, born in Edinburgh in 1974 is the creator and writer of the book Paul McGraw: Kid To Killer which is available now on the kindle store

Having grown up in some of the roughest areas of Edinburgh and leaving Wester Hailes Education Centre after year one with no qualifications, he joined the army as a junior officer at 15 years old but very quickly realised it wasn't for him. 
Paul then moved onto being a nightclub bouncer, debt collector, personal security provider and car dealer before trying his hand at writing a novel.



Facebook: Paul Elliott/Author



๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about......Paul McGraw : Kid To Killer by Paul Elliott.

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ—ก

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was my pleasure Anne, Thank you so much for having me on your Tour. I really thoroughly enjoyed reading Kid to Killer. I can't wait for the next instalment x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Cafรฉ

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -