Blog Tour - Dreaming of St Tropez - 27/5/18

Blog Tour 




Dreaming of St Tropez 
 By T.A. Williams 




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Dreaming of St Tropez.

I would like to thank Ellie Pitcher at Canelo and T.A. Williams for inviting me on the blog tour.

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ


Book Information

Title: Dreaming of St Tropez
Author Name: T.A. Williams
Previous Books : Chasing Shadows, Dreaming of Venice and Dreaming of Florence
Genre: Women’s Fiction, Romance
Release Date: 7th May 2018
Publisher: Canelo



The perfect summer escape on the French Riviera. Sun, sea and secrets…
After a disagreement with a billionaire, architect Jess Milton is ‘let go’ from her job. However fortune intervenes – an elderly client asks Jess to dog-sit overweight, but loveable dog Brutus in St. Tropez.
Fed up with the mega-rich, Jess is reluctant to visit the playground of billionaires, but an all-expenses-paid trip and the promise of sunshine seals the deal.
Little does Jess know how much time she’ll be spending with the family living in St. Tropez. The sullen, but very good-looking David and his millionaire father are both welcoming but guarded, haunted by their pasts…
Can Jess bring some sunshine back into their lives – and, just maybe, find love in the process?
A heart-warming, funny and emotional journey for fans of Holly Martin, Tilly Tennant and Jenny Oliver.

Links to Book:





๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–

My Review

5☆ Another Must Read!

Once again Trevor has written a Compelling, heart warming Must Read.
He is by far one of my favourite Authors. You always know that if you pick up one of his books it will be fabulous!

Dreaming of St Tropez is a fun, enthralling, warm, laugh out loud Romance, with a gorgeous location, drama, a dash of mystery and of course a loveable pup!

Poor Jess, she ends up losing her job when a Russian billionaire takes a fancy to her. Quiet rightly so Jess puts him in his place. However the outcome to standing up for herself means she loses her job.
So much for stamping out sexual harassment!


As luck has it Jess gets offered another job.
She is offered a job to look after a client's gorgeous lab Brutus. Yayy I love that Trevor always includes a pup. Being a dog lover what a fun job!

Jess asks her best friend Hope to join her as they set off to St Tropez to dog sit Brutus. I mean what could possibly go wrong.

I loved Jess, she's strong, kind, has a big heart, loves her job, I admire her strength when she stood up for herself.

But of course for me Brutus was the star of the book. With weight to lose, it was wonderful to see him lose weight and become an energetic, loveable pup.(Not that he wasn't loveable to start with)

It's a vivid rich tale that has absolutely stolen my heart. It's Enchanting in every sense. The setting descriptions are superbly written I was literally transported to St Tropez.
The Characters are relatable, witty and strong.
Trevor always has knack of storytelling with a lot of heart, fun, warmth and always makes you feel good.

Be prepared to fall in love with this gorgeous feel good book.
It really does have a lil of everything.
Sun, sea, romance, laughter, mischief, drama, a pup and a gorgeous location.


๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ

Guest Post 


TA (Trevor) Williams tells us why he chose to set his new book, Dreaming of St-Tropez, on the Cรดte d’Azur.

  A long time ago I studied French at university. I spent a year living and working in France and I’ve always had a very soft spot for the country ever since. While our daughter was growing up, we used to go over to France every year on holiday and I got to know the south really well. So, when the time came to choose a suitable setting for my latest book, I didn’t hesitate.
  We’ve all heard about St-Tropez, home to the rich and famous, its quayside lined with multi-million dollar yachts, and the hillside above the town studded with millionaire’s villas. It’s a place I had never visited before – I’m neither rich nor famous – but I knew it was worth investigating. I went over there last year with my wife and we spent a memorable few days poking around, seeing the sights, walking the coastal path, tramping in the woods and along the harbour, of course, sampling the cuisine – and I came away very impressed. Maybe all those millionaires are onto something.
  I decided to set the book in one of these millionaire’s villas. The one I chose is not one specific one, but an amalgam of a number that I saw – and there is no shortage of suitable subjects. The location of “my” (in my dreams) villa is probably just about the best in the area – overlooking the clear blue sea, right beside the beach and set in magnificent gardens with, yes you’ve guessed it, a private swimming pool. However, I decided to ensure that all was not well in paradise. Even millionaires are not immune to sickness, accident or depression and I wanted to show that everything isn’t always rosy, even to the very well-heeled.
  Into this environment, I sent Jess, Hope and Brutus. Brutus is a spoilt, overweight, flatulent (but very loveable) Labrador and it’s Jess’s job to look after him. Hope is Jess’s best friend and she knows exactly what she wants out of this three month holiday in the lap of luxury. She wants a millionaire of her own. Surely can’t be that hard in a place like this? Jess, on the other hand, has had bad experiences with rich men recently and she’s not on the lookout for any man, rich or poor. What she’s looking for is the chance to live and work in this little piece of paradise, but she knows it isn’t going to be easy.
  Setting this book here in St-Tropez allowed me (and hopefully the reader as well) to live vicariously in the lap of luxury for a little while. It allowed me to visit a phenomenally beautiful part of the world and experience at first hand how the other half live. What I have sought to do, however, is to make clear that rich or poor, we all have the same concerns, the same fears, and we are all subject to the laws of nature. Nasty people are nasty people wherever they live, and the innate goodness of some people will always shine through, whatever their economic status.
  I hope you enjoy this trip to St-Tropez. I can promise you wonderful scenery, delectable food and wine, a cosmopolitan atmosphere with happy people in the restaurants, beach bars and yachts. You can fly in a seaplane, swim in crystal clear water and smell the scent of lavender in the hills above the town. If there are any Hollywood producers out there who would like to make me rich and famous, I know where I’d choose to live.


๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–

Author Bio




T.A. Williams lives in Devon with his Italian wife. He was born in England of a Scottish mother and Welsh father. After a degree in modern languages at Nottingham University, he lived and worked in Switzerland, France and Italy, before returning to run one of the best-known language schools in the UK. He’s taught Arab princes, Brazilian beauty queens and Italian billionaires. He speaks a number of languages and has travelled extensively. He has eaten snake, still-alive fish, and alligator. A Spanish dog, a Russian bug and a Korean parasite have done their best to eat him in return. His hobby is long-distance cycling, but his passion is writing.



๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.......Dreaming of St Tropez By T.A. Williams



๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ–

Comments

  1. I recently discovered this author and am quite happy I did. Great post Dash Fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla, I'm so glad you have discovered Trevor's books. He is such a fabulous author and being a dog lover he always features a Labrador ๐Ÿถ so a winner for me ๐Ÿ˜Š. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Cafรฉ

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -