Blog Tour- Raving About Rhys - 28/5/18
Blog Tour
πππππππππππππππππ
Purchase on Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Raving-About-Rhys-Jessica-Redland-ebook/dp/B01N6T85B0/
5☆ A Fun, Witty, Must Read!!
Raving About Rhys is a beautifully written story about relationships, Mystery, secrets, betrayal, friendship, finding love, lots of fun and humour.
Callie doesn't have the best track record for dating men. She prefers to date older men.
It's here we meet her latest older man... Tony.
Wow he is a piece of work!! I really didn't like him. I wanted to shake Callie!
He puts Callie down, with sly sarcastic remarks regarding her weight and how much she eats. But that doesn't stop the arse jumping her bones every time he sees her. In fact that's all they do... have sex!
Then there is Ruby, charismatic, Quirky, mischievous yet adorable Ruby. I just fell in love with her.
Ruby is a resident at Callie's work. They two have such a strong bond. It's wonderfully heart warming to see.
Rhys now he is an intriguing character If it's anything like I was I was very pleasantly surprised and didn't have a clue!!
All will be revealed once you read this fabulous book!
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this short read!
In fact it was so good it didn't feel like I was reading a shorter story.
I actually want it read it again!!
There were plenty of colourful characters and an endearing storyline that kept me hooked, and turning the pages.
It was a deliciously quick and compelling. Ultimately a very satisfying read.
The writing style is lovely, full of warmth and humour.
There were some emotional dilemmas that Jessica handled realistically and sensitively, but still creating the right amount of emotion.
I can't recommend Raving About Rhys enough. I am really looking forward to reading more from Jessica Redland.
If you love short witty, packed full of drama, emotion, fun, secrets, passion, Humour, with a sprinkle of mystery then you will love Raving About Rhys!!
Raving About Rhys
by Jessica Redland
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
Raving About Rhys
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Jessica Redland for inviting me on the blog tour.
πππππππππππππππππ
Book Information
Bubbly Callie Derbyshire loves her job as a carer, and can't believe she's finally landed herself a decent boyfriend - older man Tony - who's lasted way longer than the usual disastrous three months. Tony's exactly what she's always dreamed of ... or at least he would be if he ever took her out instead of just taking her to bed. And work would be perfect too if she wasn't constantly in trouble with her boss, The She-Devil Denise.
When the new gardener, Mikey, discovers her in a rather compromising position at work, Callie knows that her days at Bay View Care Home could be numbered. Can she trust him not to tell Denise? If she's issued with her marching orders, who'll look out for her favourite client, Ruby, whose grandson, Rhys, seems to constantly let her down? What does Ruby know about Tony? And what is Denise hiding?
Surrounded by secrets and lies, is there anyone left who Callie can trust?
When the new gardener, Mikey, discovers her in a rather compromising position at work, Callie knows that her days at Bay View Care Home could be numbered. Can she trust him not to tell Denise? If she's issued with her marching orders, who'll look out for her favourite client, Ruby, whose grandson, Rhys, seems to constantly let her down? What does Ruby know about Tony? And what is Denise hiding?
Surrounded by secrets and lies, is there anyone left who Callie can trust?
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
5☆ A Fun, Witty, Must Read!!
Raving About Rhys is a beautifully written story about relationships, Mystery, secrets, betrayal, friendship, finding love, lots of fun and humour.
Callie doesn't have the best track record for dating men. She prefers to date older men.
It's here we meet her latest older man... Tony.
Wow he is a piece of work!! I really didn't like him. I wanted to shake Callie!
He puts Callie down, with sly sarcastic remarks regarding her weight and how much she eats. But that doesn't stop the arse jumping her bones every time he sees her. In fact that's all they do... have sex!
Then there is Ruby, charismatic, Quirky, mischievous yet adorable Ruby. I just fell in love with her.
Ruby is a resident at Callie's work. They two have such a strong bond. It's wonderfully heart warming to see.
Rhys now he is an intriguing character If it's anything like I was I was very pleasantly surprised and didn't have a clue!!
All will be revealed once you read this fabulous book!
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this short read!
In fact it was so good it didn't feel like I was reading a shorter story.
I actually want it read it again!!
There were plenty of colourful characters and an endearing storyline that kept me hooked, and turning the pages.
It was a deliciously quick and compelling. Ultimately a very satisfying read.
The writing style is lovely, full of warmth and humour.
There were some emotional dilemmas that Jessica handled realistically and sensitively, but still creating the right amount of emotion.
I can't recommend Raving About Rhys enough. I am really looking forward to reading more from Jessica Redland.
If you love short witty, packed full of drama, emotion, fun, secrets, passion, Humour, with a sprinkle of mystery then you will love Raving About Rhys!!
ππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
Jessica had never considered writing as a career until a former manager kept telling her that her business reports read more like stories and she should write a book. She loved writing but had no plot ideas. Then something happened to her that prompted the premise for her debut novel, Searching for Steven. She put fingers to keyboard and soon realised she had a trilogy and a novella!
She lives on the stunning North Yorkshire Coast – the inspiration for the settings in her books – with her husband, daughter, cat, Sprocker Spaniel, and an ever-growing collection of collectible teddy bears. Although if the dog has her way, the collection will be reduced to a pile of stuffing and chewed limbs!
Jessica tries to balance her time – usually unsuccessfully – between being an HR tutor and writing.
She lives on the stunning North Yorkshire Coast – the inspiration for the settings in her books – with her husband, daughter, cat, Sprocker Spaniel, and an ever-growing collection of collectible teddy bears. Although if the dog has her way, the collection will be reduced to a pile of stuffing and chewed limbs!
Jessica tries to balance her time – usually unsuccessfully – between being an HR tutor and writing.
Social Media Links –
Website and blog: www.jessicaredland.com
ππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about ...... Raving About Rhys by Jessica Redland
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
ππππππππππππππππ



Aw, what an absolutely lovely review! Thank you so very, very much. What a lovely way to end my Monday :-) xx
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure Jessica π Thank you so much for sharing Raving about Rhys with my blog. I can't wait to read your next book xx
DeleteYou are absolutely right,sounds like a fun, delightful read. I must check it out.
ReplyDeleteAww Thank you so much Carla π Yay I can't wait to hear what you think of it. It truly is a light hearted fun read x
Delete