Blog Tour - Picture of Innocence
Blog Tour
Picture of Innocence
by T.J Stimson
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Picture of Innocence
I would like to thank Sabah From Avon books and T.J Stimson for inviting me on the blog tour.
πππππππππππππππ
Book Information
My name is Lydia. I’m 12 years old. I’m not an evil person, but I did something bad.
My name is Maddie. I’d never hurt my son. But can I be sure if I don’t remember?
With three children under ten, Maddie is struggling. On the outside, she’s a happy young mother, running a charity as well as a household. But inside, she’s exhausted. She knows she’s lucky to have to have a support network around her. Not just her loving husband, but her family and friends too.
But is Maddie putting her trust in the right people? Because when tragedy strikes, she is certain someone has hurt her child – and everyone is a suspect, including Maddie herself…
THIS IS THE STORY OF EVERY MOTHER’S WORST FEAR. BUT IT’S NOT A STORY YOU KNOW… AND NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS.
My name is Maddie. I’d never hurt my son. But can I be sure if I don’t remember?
With three children under ten, Maddie is struggling. On the outside, she’s a happy young mother, running a charity as well as a household. But inside, she’s exhausted. She knows she’s lucky to have to have a support network around her. Not just her loving husband, but her family and friends too.
But is Maddie putting her trust in the right people? Because when tragedy strikes, she is certain someone has hurt her child – and everyone is a suspect, including Maddie herself…
THIS IS THE STORY OF EVERY MOTHER’S WORST FEAR. BUT IT’S NOT A STORY YOU KNOW… AND NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS.
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
4☆ Twisty, Domestic Thriller that will get under your skin!
Picture of Innocence is a dark twisty Domestic thriller that gets under your skin.
Just reading the blurb filled me with intrigue.
I'm not going to go into the plot as I don't want to risk giving anything away.
What I will say is Maddie has been suffering from depression and is struggling with life and motherhood. Appearances can be very deceptive!
But what follows next for Maddie is every mother's worst nightmare and I really mean that. What Maddie goes through is gut wrenching.
There are some pretty sensitive subjects such as child abuse and violence, depression, which some readers may find difficult to read, however Stimson has handled them with the right amount of sensitivity.
Picture of Innocence is a Taut, dark and Compelling read, it's full of complex twists I didn't see coming.
At times it's a difficult read, but It's Pacy and Enthralling, you can't help being drawn into the turmoil and heartbreak as you start to uncover the truth.
If you enjoy your Domestic Thrillers to have a chilling psychological twist, that will get under your skin and is somewhat thought provoking then you should definitely read Picture of Innocence by T.J Stimson .
Picture of Innocence is a dark twisty Domestic thriller that gets under your skin.
Just reading the blurb filled me with intrigue.
I'm not going to go into the plot as I don't want to risk giving anything away.
What I will say is Maddie has been suffering from depression and is struggling with life and motherhood. Appearances can be very deceptive!
But what follows next for Maddie is every mother's worst nightmare and I really mean that. What Maddie goes through is gut wrenching.
There are some pretty sensitive subjects such as child abuse and violence, depression, which some readers may find difficult to read, however Stimson has handled them with the right amount of sensitivity.
Picture of Innocence is a Taut, dark and Compelling read, it's full of complex twists I didn't see coming.
At times it's a difficult read, but It's Pacy and Enthralling, you can't help being drawn into the turmoil and heartbreak as you start to uncover the truth.
If you enjoy your Domestic Thrillers to have a chilling psychological twist, that will get under your skin and is somewhat thought provoking then you should definitely read Picture of Innocence by T.J Stimson .
ππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
Tess Stimson is the British author of ten novels, including top-ten bestseller The Adultery Club, and two non-fiction books, which between them have been translated into dozens of languages. Her first "proper" job after graduating from St Hilda's College, Oxford (where she read English) was as a news trainee with ITN (Independent Television News). She reported and produced regional and world stories, travelling to hotspots and war-zones all over the globe.
In 2002, she was appointed Professor of Creative Writing at the University of South Florida and moved to the US. She now lives and works in Vermont with her husband, Erik, their three children, and (at the last count) two cats, three fish, one gerbil and a large number of bats in the attic.
In 2002, she was appointed Professor of Creative Writing at the University of South Florida and moved to the US. She now lives and works in Vermont with her husband, Erik, their three children, and (at the last count) two cats, three fish, one gerbil and a large number of bats in the attic.
ππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about......Picture of Innocence by T.J Stimson
ππππππππππππππππ

Comments
Post a Comment