Blog Tour - Envy

Blog Tour 






Envy 
by Amanda Robson  




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
Envy  

I would like to thank Sabah From Avon books and Amanda Robson for inviting me on the blog tour.

💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚

Book Information 

She wants your life – and she’ll do anything to get it…

Erica has always wanted to be exactly like her neighbour, Faye: beautiful, thin, and a mother. But Faye’s life isn’t as perfect as it seems – she has a terrible secret, and slowly but surely, it is threatening to destroy her and everything she holds dear.

When Faye’s daughter Tamsin goes missing after school, the police turn to Erica. But is Erica the only one who has been enviously watching Faye? Or is there another threat hiding in the shadows…?

An unsettling, claustrophobic thriller about jealousy, greed and desire from Sunday Times bestseller Amanda Robson.




💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚

My Review

3☆ A good Thriller

Envy is exactly what this story is about.
It's about a women watching from the shadows wanting what another has.

I have mixed feelings about this book.
On one hand I enjoyed the stalking aspect and the abduction, but it was a little predictable.

Erica has been watching Faye for a long time. Faye is successful, pretty, has a loving hubby and adorable children, everything Erica doesn't have.
But Faye has done something that is sure to jeopardise her family and her perfect life.
After all secrets have a way of coming out.

So when Faye's Daughter Tasmin is abducted.... who could possibly of taken her and why?

Unfortunately I found this plot to be a lil disjointed at times.
The chapters are told by several points of view which I actually don't mind. However what I found was on occasions the points of view changed to different characters which meant it got a lil muddled.
I felt that because of the chopping and changing I didn't feel a connection to the characters. They was well written, a lil predictable but not likeable, but they wasn't really meant to be likeable, they all had there flaws and was pretty complex.

Overall a good thriller, based on Envy, jealousy, greed and revenge with a few twists.
I would recommend Envy to other readers as it does have potential to a suspenseful thriller.


💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚

Author Bio 

After graduating, Amanda Robson worked in medical research at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and at the Poisons Unit at Guy’s Hospital, where she became a co-author of a book on cyanide poisoning. Amanda attended the Faber novel-writing course, and is now a full-time author. Her debut novel, Obsession, was a #1 ebook bestseller and her second novel, Guilt, was a Sunday Times bestseller.



💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... Envy  by Amanda Robson 

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️




💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚💜📚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -