Blog Tour - The Fourth Victim

Blog Tour 







The Fourth Victim 
by John Mead




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
The Fourth Victim 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and John Mead for inviting me on the blog tour.

πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Book Information 

Whitechapel is being gentrified. The many green spaces of the area, which typify London as a capital city, give the illusion of peace, tranquility and clean air but are also places to find drug dealers, sexual encounters and murder.
Detective Sergeant Julie Lukula doesn’t dislike Inspector Matthew Merry but he has hardly set the world of the Murder Investigation Team East alight.  And, it looks as if the inspector is already putting the death of the young female jogger, found in the park with her head bashed in, down to a mugging gone wrong.  The victim deserves more. However, the inspector isn’t ruling anything out - the evidence will, eventually, lead him to an answer.

Purchase Links







πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

My Review 

4☆ A Pacy Crime Fiction.

The Fourth Victim is a Crime Fiction with a great police procedural weaved in.

The story opens with a young girl, found murdered, whilst out jogging.
The police feel this is an isolated case until other murder victims start to appear.
But is there a link?
Is it a serial killer?

What I liked about this book was the amount of emotion put into it, which made it feel real.
For example, just before the first victim is found, you get a glimpse into the young girls mum's mind. Her anxiety as her daughter is late home. Then the police knocking and giving her the heart wrenching news. I could actually feel that emotion it was like a kick in the gut.

For me that was just the first glimpse into the police procedural side and it only got better as the story progressed.
The characters were a cast of multi-layered, intriguing and strong characters.
The Fourth Victim was a pacy read, with a few cleverly plotted twists, plenty of action, it was a gripping and intriguing read as I worked alongside the detectives to solve the case. Which I really enjoy doing.

I am looking forward to seeing if there is a second book in the series, I have a feeling that if it becomes a series it will be one to watch out for!



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Author Bio 




Born in the mid-fifties in East London, on part of the largest council estate ever built. I was the first pupil from my local secondary modern school to attend university.

I have travelled extensively during my life from America to Tibet. I enjoy going to the theatre, reading and going to the pub. It is, perhaps, no surprise that I am an avid ‘people watcher’ and love to find out about people, their lives, culture and history. 

Many of the occurrences recounted and the characters found in my novels are based on real incidents and people I have come across. Although I have allowed myself a wide degree of poetic licence in writing about the main characters, their motivations and the killings that are depicted.


Social Media Links


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about........ The Fourth Victim by John Mead

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️




#TheFourthVictim



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Comments

  1. Nice review Dash. I have seen some others that were quite similar in their views, I have added this to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla πŸ’• so sorry for the delay in replying had problems with my WiFi. I can't wait to see what you think of the fourth victim. I hope you enjoy this one as much as i did x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -