Blog Tour - Anonymity
Blog Tour
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤
Book Information
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧
My Review
5☆ A Chilling Thriller I Couldn't Put Down!
I am a huge fan of John Nicholls books, you can guarantee a chilling thriller that gets under your skin and gets your pulses racing. Anonymity is no exception it's simply a heart racing, compulsive page turner I devoured in one night!
This is the 4th book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone perfectly fine.
Anonymity was a little different to John's normal books in the sense the Stalker was revealed pretty early on... however the reasoning behind it unravelled the deeper into the story. It certainly made a change as I found myself shouting at my kindle...'NOOOO Don't do that' lol just like watching a suspenseful film.
Mia is a successful Author, she has a 4year old daughter called Isabella.
But recently Mia has been receiving creepy emails from a Stalker.... Her Number 1 Fan!
The emails are getting more and more chilling and personal, as he sends her photos of herself and Isabella.
He knows her!
He knows her every move!
He knows where she lives!
Where Isabella goes to school!
Who is he and what does he want?
Mia is so terrified He will hurt her daughter, she can't go to the police.
But when something happens to Mia's Cat she knows he has been in her house and it's all starting to get very sinister and twisted!So she goes to see her Father's friend Detective Grav, on the advice of her Sister Ella.
But is this the right move?
Will the Stalker find out?
I was quick to judge Mia's actions even thinking her foolish for giving the Stalker power, but I wouldn't have a clue what I would do in her circumstance.
Mia isn't the most stable of characters, she is pretty much addicted to opiods, due to a recent operation and very ill health, and not necessarily thinking straight.
But her mum prowess takes over as she fights to protect Isabella.
Once again Detective Grav was a larger than life character, he has his flaws, but he is loyal, protective and gets stuff done! But this time the Stalker isn't just out for Mia.... He is threatening his daughter.... Ellie!!
Grav isn't going to stop till he gets the evil, twisted, sick, perverted Stalker!
I just wish Grav played a bigger part as he is such a great character.
I devoured this dark, suspensful, twisting, tense, thriller.
John has this way of making his readers feel uncomfortable, but at the same time compelled to keep reading... his writing is raw, powerful and extremely talented!
As always John's characterisation is seamless and believable.
The plot was unsettling, taut, eerie, the suspense and tension ramps up page by page. As with all John's books they are deliciously dark in all the right places making for a gripping and compulsive read.
If you love Taut Thrillers, that are highly addictive, dark and twisty, then you will definitely want to pick up a copy of Anonymity!
Would I recommend reading Anonymity...... without a doubt.....100%...... YES!!!
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤
Author Bio
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.......Anonymity by John Nicholl
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤
Anonymity
by John Nicholl
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
Anonymity
I would like to thank Emma at Bloodhound books and John Nicholl for inviting me on the blog tour
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤
Book Information
When Mia, a successful novelist, is targeted by a stalker, her life begins to unravel.
Unaware that the predatory psychopath has placed cameras in her home, the stalker sends untraceable emails, including photos of her and her four-year-old daughter, demanding Mia performs outlandish tasks, threatening dire consequences if she refuses or approaches the police.
As the pressure builds, Adam, Mia’s sister's boyfriend, offers to accompany her to stay in Italy with her parents. But when the villa is burnt down, Mia fears the stalker has followed her and decides to return to Wales.
Meanwhile, the police are investigating the murder of three women in the area, and when DI Gravel’s daughter is threatened, he takes matters into his own hands.
With his health failing and his career coming to an end, just how far will Gravel go to protect his daughter and catch a vicious killer?
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧
My Review
5☆ A Chilling Thriller I Couldn't Put Down!
I am a huge fan of John Nicholls books, you can guarantee a chilling thriller that gets under your skin and gets your pulses racing. Anonymity is no exception it's simply a heart racing, compulsive page turner I devoured in one night!
This is the 4th book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone perfectly fine.
Anonymity was a little different to John's normal books in the sense the Stalker was revealed pretty early on... however the reasoning behind it unravelled the deeper into the story. It certainly made a change as I found myself shouting at my kindle...'NOOOO Don't do that' lol just like watching a suspenseful film.
Mia is a successful Author, she has a 4year old daughter called Isabella.
But recently Mia has been receiving creepy emails from a Stalker.... Her Number 1 Fan!
The emails are getting more and more chilling and personal, as he sends her photos of herself and Isabella.
He knows her!
He knows her every move!
He knows where she lives!
Where Isabella goes to school!
Who is he and what does he want?
Mia is so terrified He will hurt her daughter, she can't go to the police.
But when something happens to Mia's Cat she knows he has been in her house and it's all starting to get very sinister and twisted!So she goes to see her Father's friend Detective Grav, on the advice of her Sister Ella.
But is this the right move?
Will the Stalker find out?
I was quick to judge Mia's actions even thinking her foolish for giving the Stalker power, but I wouldn't have a clue what I would do in her circumstance.
Mia isn't the most stable of characters, she is pretty much addicted to opiods, due to a recent operation and very ill health, and not necessarily thinking straight.
But her mum prowess takes over as she fights to protect Isabella.
Once again Detective Grav was a larger than life character, he has his flaws, but he is loyal, protective and gets stuff done! But this time the Stalker isn't just out for Mia.... He is threatening his daughter.... Ellie!!
Grav isn't going to stop till he gets the evil, twisted, sick, perverted Stalker!
I just wish Grav played a bigger part as he is such a great character.
I devoured this dark, suspensful, twisting, tense, thriller.
John has this way of making his readers feel uncomfortable, but at the same time compelled to keep reading... his writing is raw, powerful and extremely talented!
As always John's characterisation is seamless and believable.
The plot was unsettling, taut, eerie, the suspense and tension ramps up page by page. As with all John's books they are deliciously dark in all the right places making for a gripping and compulsive read.
If you love Taut Thrillers, that are highly addictive, dark and twisty, then you will definitely want to pick up a copy of Anonymity!
Would I recommend reading Anonymity...... without a doubt.....100%...... YES!!!
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤
Author Bio
John Nicholl, an ex-police officer, child protection social worker and lecturer, has written six darkly psychological suspense thrillers, each of which has been an Amazon # 1 bestseller.
John’s books are set in the UK and have a strong Welsh flavour. He began writing after leaving his job heading up child protection services for Carmarthenshire.
John has publishing deals with Bloodhound Books, W.F. Howes Ltd, and Hungarian publisher – konyvmolykepzo. His latest novel, Anonymity, will be published by Bloodhound Books in November 2018.
John’s Social Media Links:
Author website: http://www.johnnicholl.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nicholl06
Twitter @nicholl06
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.......Anonymity by John Nicholl
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤💻❔👩👧👤



Comments
Post a Comment