Blog Tour - HUSH HUSH

Blog Tour 






HUSH HUSH 
By Mel Sherratt




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
HUSH HUSH 

I would like to thank Sabah From Avon books and Mel Sherratt for inviting me on the blog tour.

πŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“š

Book Information 


A killer is on the loose, attacking people in places they feel most safe: their workplaces, their homes. It’s up to DS Grace Allendale to stop the murders, and prove herself to her new team.

All clues lead to local crime family the Steeles, but that’s where things get complicated. Because the Steeles aren’t just any family, they’re Grace’s family. Two brothers and two sisters, connected by the violent father only Grace and her mother escaped.

To catch the killer, Grace will have to choose between her team and her blood. But who do you trust, when both sides are out to get you?

An unforgettable thriller that fans of MARTINA COLE and won’t be able to put down.




πŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“š

My Review 


5☆ A Taut, Pacy Crime Thriller, I couldn't put down!

Hush Hush is a fast paced chilling police procedural that mixes with a gripping crime thriller. I literally couldn't put down!

This is the first book in a new series and wow did it go off with a bang!

I can't say anything about the plot for risk of giving anything away, the blurb says plenty.

But what I will say is, Grace is the new DI, and she's about to make a HUGE impact on Stokes gangland. But there's only one drawback.... She's hiding a big secret and things are about to get messy!
The murders are gruesome, graphic and brutal. But just who is picking off the Steele's crew and acquaintances?

The police procedural was cleverly researched and executed seamlessly I felt like I was apart of the team and investigation.

The Characters are a cast of multi-layred, perfectly written, challenging, and very believable characters.

Hush Hush is a taut, pacy thriller, with exciting twists, that has dark undertones in all the right places.
A riveting tale filled with colorful characters, chilling crime scenes, realistic police procedural, 
a dark and sinister gangland with plenty of secrets to hide!

It's an enticing mix of gripping suspense, with an engrossing storyline I couldn't put down.
I am so excited for Mel Sherratt's latest series, I can't wait for the next instalment! Bring on book 2! 




πŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“š

Author Bio 

Mel Sherratt is the author of ten novels, all of which have become bestsellers. In 2017, she was named as one of her home town of Stoke-on-Trent’s top 100 influential people.

She lives in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, with her husband and terrier, Dexter.

Social media Links 

Twitter :-  @writermels
Website :- http://melsherratt.co.uk/


πŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“š

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about ...... HUSH HUSH By Mel Sherratt

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️



#HushHush



πŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“šπŸ™ŠπŸ“š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -