Blog Tour - A Village Affair
Blog Tour
Cassie Beresford has recently landed her dream job as deputy head teacher at her local, idyllic village primary school, Little Acorns. So, the last thing she needs is her husband of twenty years being ͚outed͛ at a village charity auction – he has been having an affair with one of her closest friends.
As if it weren͛t enough to cope with, Cassie suddenly finds herself catapulted into the head teacher position, and at the front of a fight to ward off developers determined to concrete over the beautiful landscape.
But through it all, the irresistible joy of her pupils, the reality of keeping her teenage
children on the straight and narrow, her irrepressible family and friends, and the possibility of new love, mean what could have been the worst year ever, actually might be the best yet…
Buy links
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2MF22BW
iBooks: https://apple.co/2PEjcCb
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MFTI4T
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2yFfGjA
Julie Houston is the author of The One Saving Grace, Goodness, Grace and Me and Looking for Lucy, a Kindle top 100 general bestseller and a Kindle Number1 bestseller.
She is married, with the two teenage children and a made cockerpoo and, like her heroine, lives in a West Yorkshire village. She is also a teacher and a magistrate.
Follow Julie
Twitter handle: @juliehouston2
Facebook: @JulieHoustonauthor
Website: http://www.juliehouston.co.uk
A Village Affair
by Julie Houston
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
A Village Affair
I would like to thank Victoria from Aria Fiction and Julie Houston for inviting me on the blog tour.
π©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«
Book Information
As if it weren͛t enough to cope with, Cassie suddenly finds herself catapulted into the head teacher position, and at the front of a fight to ward off developers determined to concrete over the beautiful landscape.
But through it all, the irresistible joy of her pupils, the reality of keeping her teenage
children on the straight and narrow, her irrepressible family and friends, and the possibility of new love, mean what could have been the worst year ever, actually might be the best yet…
Buy links
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2MF22BW
iBooks: https://apple.co/2PEjcCb
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MFTI4T
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2yFfGjA
π©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«
My Review
5☆ A Wonderfully Warm and Endearing Read
A Village Affair is a warm, endearing story of betrayal, new beginnings, starting over and friendship.
Cassie is happily married to Mark... well at least she thought she was.
That is until her whole world comes crashing down, when she finds out her husband has been having an AFFAIR with her Best Friend for the past 2years!!
Cassie is absolutely devastated. But with two teenage kids to look after and a brand new promotion to Head Teacher, she has no choice but to dust herself off and carry on.
Cassie has been thrown in at the deep end with the Head Teacher position at Little Acorns Primary School. But I think it's come just at the right time.
I can so relate to all the school drama, I'm a qualified nursery nurse and all the teacher drama happens... it's why I avoided the staff room lol
I also loved learning about Cassie's upbringing and childhood.
Her Mum Paula is such a quirky, eccentric and indeed an endearing character, her story certainly makes an impact.
There are so many touching moments, but also many laugh out loud moments, it had me smiling throughout.
I adored all of the characters, well apart from love rat Mark and Tina the ex friend of course!
The characters are beautifully written, they're strong and unique you can't help routing for them to suceed.
A village Affair is a totally absorbing read that's beautifully written, full of warmth, charm, humour, a Compelling and heart warming plot that I didn't want to put down.
This is my first book by Julie Houston and can't wait for her next book! She's definitely going on my to watch out for list.
So the big Question....Would I recommend reading this Gorgeous Book...100%.....YES!!
A Village Affair is a warm, endearing story of betrayal, new beginnings, starting over and friendship.
Cassie is happily married to Mark... well at least she thought she was.
That is until her whole world comes crashing down, when she finds out her husband has been having an AFFAIR with her Best Friend for the past 2years!!
Cassie is absolutely devastated. But with two teenage kids to look after and a brand new promotion to Head Teacher, she has no choice but to dust herself off and carry on.
Cassie has been thrown in at the deep end with the Head Teacher position at Little Acorns Primary School. But I think it's come just at the right time.
I can so relate to all the school drama, I'm a qualified nursery nurse and all the teacher drama happens... it's why I avoided the staff room lol
I also loved learning about Cassie's upbringing and childhood.
Her Mum Paula is such a quirky, eccentric and indeed an endearing character, her story certainly makes an impact.
There are so many touching moments, but also many laugh out loud moments, it had me smiling throughout.
I adored all of the characters, well apart from love rat Mark and Tina the ex friend of course!
The characters are beautifully written, they're strong and unique you can't help routing for them to suceed.
A village Affair is a totally absorbing read that's beautifully written, full of warmth, charm, humour, a Compelling and heart warming plot that I didn't want to put down.
This is my first book by Julie Houston and can't wait for her next book! She's definitely going on my to watch out for list.
So the big Question....Would I recommend reading this Gorgeous Book...100%.....YES!!
π©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’π©π«π
Author Bio
She is married, with the two teenage children and a made cockerpoo and, like her heroine, lives in a West Yorkshire village. She is also a teacher and a magistrate.
Follow Julie
Twitter handle: @juliehouston2
Facebook: @JulieHoustonauthor
Website: http://www.juliehouston.co.uk
π©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about........ A Village Affair by Julie Houston
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
#AVillageAffair
π©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«πππ’ππ©π«



Comments
Post a Comment