Blog Tour - The Cornish Village School - Second Chances
Blog Tour
I would like to thank Ellie Pitcher at Canelo and Kitty Wilson for inviting me on the blog tour
🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆
Book Information
The Cornish Village School - Second Chances
By Kitty Wilson
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
The Cornish Village School - Second Chances
I would like to thank Ellie Pitcher at Canelo and Kitty Wilson for inviting me on the blog tour
Book Information
Previous Books : The Cornish Village School - Breaking the Rules
Genre: Women’s Fiction, romcom
Release Date: 5th October 2018
Publisher: Canelo
Ex-ballerina and single mum Sylvie is in trouble. Juggling her ballet classes in the nearest town, preparing shy Sam for his first day at Penmenna Village school and trying to finally move out from the farm she shares with her cantankerous Uncle Tom means life is anything but easy.
Television Journalist Alex is facing challenges of his own. Seeking a calmer environment for his newly adopted daughter, Ellie, he’s swapped reporting in war zones for the school PTA in quiet Penmenna, where his best friend Chase has persuaded him to start laying some roots.
Fireworks ignite when Sylvie and Alex meet but as Ellie and Sam become instant best friends, will they be able to keep things strictly platonic for the sake of the children?
The second book in the feel-good and rib-tickling Cornish Village School series. Perfect for fans of Tilly Tennant, Holly Martin and Cathy Bramley.
Links to Book:
🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆
My Review
5☆ Enchanting, Funny, Warm and Cosy Romcom
The Cornish Village School - Second Chances is the second book in the series, but my first book.
It can be read as a standalone perfectly fine.
First of all I want to start by saying how gorgeous and eye catching the cover for this Charming feel good read is.
I simply adored this enchanting warm and delightful story of New Beginnings, friendship, love, romance, family, and teaching.
It had plenty of laugh out loud moments, drama, mishaps, mayhem, emotional moments, and a good sparkle of Romance. What more could You want!
Single Parent Sylvie and her son Sam meet the devilishly handsome Alex (also single) and his daughter Ellie on the beach.
The two children simply hit it off straight away. Sylvie and Alex.... Wow the chemistry between them fizzed with excitement.
But Alex tells Sylvie he is on on a short visit and won't be sticking around!... or Will he?
It's Sam's first day at school and he is now in reception class.
But Who happens to turn up on the same day.... Yeap you guessed it.... Alex and Ellie. Sam is over the moon and soon forgets his mum has even left him.
There is sooo much I want to say about this adorable book but I'm afraid of giving anything away. But if you read the blurb it will give you enough intriguing info.
I loved Sylive and Sam's Characters.
Sylvie is vulnerable after losing her Mum. Living on her Uncles farm isn't really helping. Sam is a shy little boy with a huge heart. The two of them together simply melted my heart.
I also loved Alex & Ellie. Alex too has a slight vulnerable side.
He is very handsome, strong and certainly has a soft spot for Sylvie. (Swoon)
For me, my favourite character is Ellie.
She had me laughing out loud. A lil madam, cheeky but incredibly cute with it and her bond with Sam is So cute!!
In fact I adored each and every single character. They was all beautifully written and I warmed to them all pretty much straight away.
I want to say a big thank you to Kitty for capturing Sam and Ellie's dialogue. It literally is SPOT ON!! And had me in fits of laughter.
I am a qualified nursery nurse and can so relate to the many mishaps and mayhem that happened at Penmenna School.
The pace was was fluid and captivating.
The writing style was engaging, entertaining and witty
A heart Warming and Cosy little Tale, that was romantic, funny and feel-good.
It was an absolute joy to read!
So Get ready to fall in love with the Cornish Village School and it's endearing and loveable characters.
Perfect for lifting your spirits. Enjoy!!
The Cornish Village School - Second Chances is the second book in the series, but my first book.
It can be read as a standalone perfectly fine.
First of all I want to start by saying how gorgeous and eye catching the cover for this Charming feel good read is.
I simply adored this enchanting warm and delightful story of New Beginnings, friendship, love, romance, family, and teaching.
It had plenty of laugh out loud moments, drama, mishaps, mayhem, emotional moments, and a good sparkle of Romance. What more could You want!
Single Parent Sylvie and her son Sam meet the devilishly handsome Alex (also single) and his daughter Ellie on the beach.
The two children simply hit it off straight away. Sylvie and Alex.... Wow the chemistry between them fizzed with excitement.
But Alex tells Sylvie he is on on a short visit and won't be sticking around!... or Will he?
It's Sam's first day at school and he is now in reception class.
But Who happens to turn up on the same day.... Yeap you guessed it.... Alex and Ellie. Sam is over the moon and soon forgets his mum has even left him.
There is sooo much I want to say about this adorable book but I'm afraid of giving anything away. But if you read the blurb it will give you enough intriguing info.
I loved Sylive and Sam's Characters.
Sylvie is vulnerable after losing her Mum. Living on her Uncles farm isn't really helping. Sam is a shy little boy with a huge heart. The two of them together simply melted my heart.
I also loved Alex & Ellie. Alex too has a slight vulnerable side.
He is very handsome, strong and certainly has a soft spot for Sylvie. (Swoon)
For me, my favourite character is Ellie.
She had me laughing out loud. A lil madam, cheeky but incredibly cute with it and her bond with Sam is So cute!!
In fact I adored each and every single character. They was all beautifully written and I warmed to them all pretty much straight away.
I want to say a big thank you to Kitty for capturing Sam and Ellie's dialogue. It literally is SPOT ON!! And had me in fits of laughter.
I am a qualified nursery nurse and can so relate to the many mishaps and mayhem that happened at Penmenna School.
The pace was was fluid and captivating.
The writing style was engaging, entertaining and witty
A heart Warming and Cosy little Tale, that was romantic, funny and feel-good.
It was an absolute joy to read!
So Get ready to fall in love with the Cornish Village School and it's endearing and loveable characters.
Perfect for lifting your spirits. Enjoy!!
🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆
Author Bio
Kitty Wilson lived in Cornwall for twenty-five years having been dragged there, against her will, as a stroppy teen. She is now remarkably grateful to her parents for their foresight and wisdom – and that her own children aren’t as hideous. Recently she has moved to Bristol, but only for love and on the understanding that she and her partner will be returning to Cornwall to live very soon. She spends most of her time welded to the keyboard, dreaming of the beach or bombing back down the motorway for a quick visit! She has a penchant for very loud music, equally loud dresses and romantic heroines who speak their mind.
Author Social Media Links
🎆👨👦👩👧💕💃🎆👨👦👩👧💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.......The Cornish Village School - Second Chances By Kitty Wilson
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆👨👦👩👧💕💃🎆👩👧👨👦💕💃🎆




Wonderful review. I love romantic comedies and this one sounds delightful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Carla 💕 Me too I love books that can make me laugh and swoon. This one really is a delightful warm read. I hope you get a chance to read it x
Delete