Cover Reveal - Death Will Find Me

Cover Reveal - #LoveBookGroupTours 






Death Will Find Me
By Vanessa Robertson





On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you a Gorgeous
 Cover Reveal Today 

I would like to thank Kelly at Love Book Group Tours and Vanessa Robertson for inviting me to share this exciting cover.

I will be revealing the Cover after the Book Information.

πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Book Information 


Scotland, 1920.
Meet Tessa Kilpatrick; heiress and war-time covert operations agent.


Finding her husband - the feckless James - with another woman at a 1920s country house party, she demands a divorce. But when his body is discovered in a lonely stone bothy the next morning, Inspector Hamish Rasmussen sees Tessa as his only suspect.

Back in Edinburgh, links to another murder convince Rasmussen of her innocence. He enlists her help and together they set off on a pursuit that will bring Tessa once again face to face with the brutality of war as well as revealing to her the lengths that desperate people will go to in order to protect those they love. 

Will Tessa be able to prevent a final murder or will she become the killer's latest victim?

This book will be perfect for anyone who's enjoyed the work of Catriona McPherson, Sara Sheridan and Jessica Fellowes. 


Book Funnell Link 

Buy Link

Twitter Tags
#LoveBooksGroupTours



πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

BOOK COVER REVEAL 

I am thrilled to be able to share this Stunning Cover Reveal Today I hope you love it as much as i do 
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️









πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about....... Death Will Find Me. By  Vanessa Robertson




#DeathWillFindMe



#LoveBookGroupTours 




πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Comments

  1. Thank you - I'm glad you like the cover! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa πŸ’• It's such an Endearing Cover, I'm looking forward to reading it x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -