Blog Tour - EAT LESS
Blog Tour
EAT LESS
By Jeremy and Georgina Jackson-Sytner
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
EAT LESS
I would like to thank Kelly at Love Book Group Tours and Jeremy and Georgina Jackson-Sytner for inviting me on the
blog tour.
ππππππππππππππππ
Book Information
Eat Less is a revolutionary book designed to help people lose weight and maintain a healthy weight for life.
Eat Less is NOT a diet book. It doesn’t read like a diet book or look like a diet book. Eat Less is an anti-obesity manifesto.
Eat Less is stuffed with bite-sized nuggets of information on the benefits of eating less, advice on what to eat less of, and much more. Informative and motivational, the underlying message is very serious, but the manner in which it delivers those messages is never preachy and easily digestible. Eat Less offers practical advice on the life-changing benefits that simply eating less food can bring.
- Eat Less really works. The authors are living proof that the habit-changing lifestyle they set out could help millions of people easily get to a healthy weight and maintain it for life.
- Obesity rates have doubled over the past two decades, and 63% of UK adults are overweight, according to the OECD.
- Full PR campaign, including national newspaper coverage and TV appearances already confirmed
Buy Link
https://amzn.to/2R4AZqb
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
4☆ An Interesting Read.
I have read and tried alot of diets over the years and been successful sometimes.... But keeping it off or slipping back to bad habits always creep back in!
Now I'm type 2 diabetic with rheumatoid arthritis amongst other disabilities, I've already made a start in losing 3stone by stopping sugar and fats.
But with EAT LESS it isn't a diet book. It doesn't preach. What it does it educate.
It pretty much breaks logic down, making it easier to grasp.
Yes it's common sense, and we can all say ahh yes we know that. But putting it into practise is easier said then done.
What Eat Less does is gives advice and information in a short to the point way, with a dash of wit along the way to keep it nice and light.
It teaches you how the body works.
It also teaches you to appreciate and love food. We put far too much pressure on ourselves.
There are some bits in there that I don't think I'll try for instance skipping meals. I'm diabetic and I know for sure if I miss meals or leave eating too long I get hypos. But I'm not saying that it doesn't work.
This is a great little book that's easy and simple to understand, it's fun and a lil quirky.
It's not long winded and best of all it doesn't contain jargon that you need a dictionary to translate.
It definitely makes for an interesting read that certainly enlightened me to think differently about the way I perceive food.
I do believe this is a handy book that will be used again, even if it's for reference purposes.
So if like me your tired of diet books, that tell you to go out and buy crazy ingredients you can't pronounce let alone find.
Then I recommend picking up EAT LESS!
As it states 'It doesn’t read like a diet book or look like a diet book. Eat Less is an anti-obesity manifesto' that is a fun educational read, that may just help change your relationship with food.
I have read and tried alot of diets over the years and been successful sometimes.... But keeping it off or slipping back to bad habits always creep back in!
Now I'm type 2 diabetic with rheumatoid arthritis amongst other disabilities, I've already made a start in losing 3stone by stopping sugar and fats.
But with EAT LESS it isn't a diet book. It doesn't preach. What it does it educate.
It pretty much breaks logic down, making it easier to grasp.
Yes it's common sense, and we can all say ahh yes we know that. But putting it into practise is easier said then done.
What Eat Less does is gives advice and information in a short to the point way, with a dash of wit along the way to keep it nice and light.
It teaches you how the body works.
It also teaches you to appreciate and love food. We put far too much pressure on ourselves.
There are some bits in there that I don't think I'll try for instance skipping meals. I'm diabetic and I know for sure if I miss meals or leave eating too long I get hypos. But I'm not saying that it doesn't work.
This is a great little book that's easy and simple to understand, it's fun and a lil quirky.
It's not long winded and best of all it doesn't contain jargon that you need a dictionary to translate.
It definitely makes for an interesting read that certainly enlightened me to think differently about the way I perceive food.
I do believe this is a handy book that will be used again, even if it's for reference purposes.
So if like me your tired of diet books, that tell you to go out and buy crazy ingredients you can't pronounce let alone find.
Then I recommend picking up EAT LESS!
As it states 'It doesn’t read like a diet book or look like a diet book. Eat Less is an anti-obesity manifesto' that is a fun educational read, that may just help change your relationship with food.
ππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
Following a long career as an advertising creative, Jeremy has turned a lifelong fascination with food, diets and eating into a personal mission.
Eat Less is Jeremy’s and wife Georgina’s impassioned attempt to get people everywhere to think more about what they eat and how they eat.
The inspiration for this book came soon after he lost 2 stone in weight, simply by eating less and removing sugar and grain from his diet.
Georgina is a certified group fitness instructor and runs regular mobile exercise classes in Battersea Park.
Alongside this, she has developed a formula to help individuals lose weight, using a tailored weight loss management service and offering customised eating plans
ππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... EAT LESS By Jeremy and Georgina Jackson-Sytner
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
πππππππππππππππππ




Comments
Post a Comment