Blog Tour - Let's Dance

Blog Tour 





Let's Dance 
by Amanda Paull




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Let's Dance 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Amanda Paull for inviting me on the blog tour.

πŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•Ί

Book Information 

(Scott Family Short Stories, Book 1)

She’s helping out a friend. His dad’s hip’s gone. Could a farcical mix-up lead to love?

Ballroom dancing is the last thing Laura wants to try. But her best friend is desperate to meet a hip-swinging Adonis, so before she knows it, Laura is cha cha cha-ing in the back of the Dog and Duck with nerdy Ben. At least no one else need ever find out. No such luck. Her mother is armed with a social media page and dangerous. The shenanigans begin. What a pity Ben’s now looking rather dapper. Will he scarper? Or is Ben made of sterner stuff?
If you like innocent, laugh-out-loud family mayhem, you’ll love Let’s Dance, the first Scott Family.

Purchase Link





πŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•Ί

My Review 

4☆ Let's Dance will have you Giggling and Similing!

Let's Dance is a short read and the first book in a new series. Which after reading this book I'm very excited about!

When I first read the blurb for Let's Dance and I see the cover I was sooo excited!
I adore anything to do with Dancing.
So what could be any better than a dancing rom com!

Laura decides to join a ballroom class in order to get fit, learn something new and potentially meet some hot blokes!
Lol but in all my experiences with Ballroom, Salsa & Jive it's mainly all women πŸ™ˆ

But Laura is in luck!
She's partnered with a hottie called Ben.
Sparks fly on and off the dance floor.
But can they keep making sweet music together or is Laura's Eccentric family set to ruin it?

Oh gosh Laura's family! They are as crazy, quirky, eccentric, mad, hilarious but endearingly loveable lol As mad as all that seems you can't help warming to her crazy family.
I can't wait to learn more about them!

Let's Dance provided plenty of laugh out loud moments, mishaps, antics, friendship, Romance, an eccentric family and plenty of dance πŸ’ƒ what's not to love!

I can't wait for the next instalment!
Let's Dance is a perfect quick read to get lost in if you want a giggling out loud book, with quirky characters and a fun storyline.
Enjoy! 



πŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•Ί

Author Bio 



Amanda Paull is a writer of humorous romantic fiction. She lives in the North East of England with her husband and works in the public sector. The inspiration for her stories comes from real life, which she tries to show the funnier side of by embellishing to the hilt.

Amanda's Website: http://www.amandapaull.co.uk

Social Media Links
                       Facebook: http://facebook.com/Apaullfiction




πŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•Ί

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Let's Dance by Amanda Paull

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️



#LetsDance



πŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•ΊπŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ•Ί

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -