Blog Tour - Only A Mother

Blog Tour



Only A Mother 
by Elisabeth Carpenter 




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
Only A Mother 

I would like to thank Tracy at Compulsive Readers Tours, Orion Books and 
Elisabeth Carpenter for inviting me on the blog tour

πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š


Book Information 

ONLY A MOTHER . . .
Erica Wright hasn't needed to scrub 'MURDERER' off her house in over a year. Life is almost quiet again. Then her son, Craig, is released from prison, and she knows the quiet is going to be broken.

COULD BELIEVE HIM
Erica has always believed Craig was innocent - despite the lies she told for him years ago - but when he arrives home, she notices the changes in him. She doesn't recognise her son anymore.

COULD BURY THE TRUTH
So, when another girl goes missing, she starts to question everything. But how can a mother turn her back on her son? And, if she won't, then how far will she go to protect him?

COULD FORGIVE WHAT HE HAS DONE







πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

My Review 

5☆ Gets Right Under Your Skin!
A Must Read for 2019!

Wow oh wow this is my first thriller of the year and Ohhh I Loved it!,
This is one of those books that gets under your skin and won't let go!

I'm not going to delve too much into the plot, as it's far too good to potentially give anything away!

What I will briefly say, is this is a compulsive read about a broken Mother (Erica), who puts all her faith, love and trust in her Son (Craig)
But the problem is her Son was convicted of a horrific rape and murder of a young girl.
He has served his time and now it's time to be released!

Erica has not only been tortured emotionally by the implications of what her Son has done. She is physically abused every day too, from the local community, so much so they endanger her life by setting fire to her letterbox on a regular basis.

Erica truly believes her Son is innocent.
Is he innocent?
I'll let you decide!

My heart literally broke for Erica, she was in so much turmoil, my heart went out to her.

Only A Mother has so many thrilling twists and turns, I found myself so enthralled I kept changing my mind on the truth.
This book seriously gets right under your skin.
It plays with your emotions, and sends you on a roller coaster of a ride.
The plot and characters kept me on the edge of my seat. The tension ramps up page by page until it's impossible to know who to trust.

Only a Mother is a Taut and Chilling Psychological Thriller / Murder Mystery, thats Tense, dark in all the right places, full of suspense, and complex characters.
Which makes for a sinister and satisfying read. A compelling page-turner i devoured it in two nights.

So would I recommend reading this..... without a doubt..... 100%..... YES!!!



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about. ....
Only A Mother by Elisabeth Carpenter 

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -