Book Birthday Blitz - The Holiday Cruise

Book Birthday Blitz 





The Holiday Cruise 
by Victoria Cooke




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
The Holiday Cruise 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Victoria Cooke for inviting me on the blog tour.

πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

Book Information 

As if it weren’t enough to be cheated on by her husband of ten years, Yorkshire lass Hannah Davis is losing her beauty salon business too. Luckily, her big sister is there to pick up the pieces, but Hannah is desperate to find some independence.
Impulsively, Hannah applies for a spa job…on a cruise ship! Christmas in the Caribbean, springtime in the Mediterranean, what’s not to like? But, despite being in her thirties, Hannah has never done anything on her own before, and she’s terrified.
As the ship sets sail, Hannah has never been further from home…or closer to discovering who she is and who she wants to be.

Purchase Links - mybook.to/TheHolidayCruise



πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

My Review 

5☆ A Warm Feel Good Must Read!

The Holiday Cruise is a fabulous feel good story about starting over, finding oneself, making friends, romance and destinations.

Hannah's cheating Husband has walked out and left her.
After a rough time she dusts herself off and takes herself back to work.
Hannah owns The Hollywood Hut a thriving beauty salon. However when she gets to work she discovers her staff have left her, to work at a rival salon (Glam Shack) and it appears so have all her customers.

So after a chance encounter with a client and an awkward meeting with her ex hubby and his bit of stuff, Hannah decides to take the ball by the horn and embark on a journey of a lifetime aboard a cruise ship!
Working in the Salon.

The characters are engaging, relatable, quirky, fun, and they became friends.
The plot was perfect. It flowed along perfectly.
I actually want to board the cruise ship too the Salon sounds simply luxurious.

I haven't had a holiday in a very very long time so as soon as I see books that feature holiday destinations I jump right in.
But with The Holiday Cruise not only did I feel part of the team, I also connected with the characters. My heart truly went out to Hannah, she was incredibly brave and kick ass to plunge into the unknown. I know for a fact I couldn't of done it!

There was plenty of humour, drama, a sprinkle of romance, overall a warm feel good read that I will definitely be reading again. It's on my Must Read list.

I highly recommend this adorable book!
The perfect anytime read.
But for me it's the perfect pick me up read, when I want to whisk off somewhere, but still snuggle up with a nice steamy coffee! 



πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

Author Bio 




Victoria Cooke grew up in the city of Manchester before crossing the Pennines in pursuit of a career in education. She now lives in Huddersfield with her husband and two young daughters and when she’s not at home writing by the fire with a cup of coffee in hand, she loves working out in the gym and travelling. Victoria was first published at the tender age of eight by her classroom teacher who saw potential in a six-page story about an invisible man. Since then she’s always had a passion for reading and writing, undertaking several writers’ courses before completing her first novel, 'The Secret to Falling in Love,' in 2016

Social Media Links



πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... The Holiday Cruise by Victoria Cooke




πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ“šπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling