Blog Tour - A Wedding in Cornwall (Books 7—12)
Blog Tour
A Wedding in Cornwall (Books 7—12)
by Laura Briggs
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
A Wedding in Cornwall (Books 7—12)
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Laura Briggs for inviting me on the blog tour.
🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕
Book Information
The last six novellas in the UK bestselling series A WEDDING IN CORNWALL are now available in one collection! Join American event planner Julianne in her final set of adventures 'across the pond' in beautiful Cornwall. From celebrity sightings to a local talent show, from a charming village fete to a secret Cornish garden, there's never a dull moment for Julianne and her Poldark-esque true love Matthew in the quaint village of Ceffylgwyn.
This collection contains A Romance in Cornwall, A Star in Cornwall, A Sewing Circle in Cornwall, A Talent Show in Cornwall, An American in Cornwall, and A Garden in Cornwall. Exclusive bonus materials include a sneak peek of the author's all-new 2019 Cornish romance series!
Purchase Link - http://smarturl.it/cornwallbooks7-12
👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕
My Review
4☆ A Warm and Endearing Collection
A Wedding in Cornwall (Books 7—12) is the complete collection of short novellas in the series. Which are books 7-12.
I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading the other six parts.
Each of the stories in this book can be read as a standalone.
However as I jumped straight in at number 7, I did feel lost and couldn't get to grips with what was going on.
By part 8 I got into the swing of things and started to ease into the books.
So for me I advise you read from book 1 just so you get to grips with the characters.
I'm not going to discuss the plot as I don't want to give anything away, the novellas are nice and short but pack so much in.
From Talent Shows, Quilting Circles, Staring In a play, friendships, and plenty of drama.
A Wedding in Cornwall is a light hearted, Endearing read, with some memorable characters, a good sprinkle of romance, drama and humour.
There are several characters but they are all endearing, likeable, somewhat quirky, and fun.
The pace is punchy and keeps you hooked.
The setting is full of Charm, it makes me want to visit Ceffylgwyn Cornwall.
I would definitely recommend reading this warm and charming collection.
I do hope there might be more to come!
But for now I'm going to start from the beginning with Book 1!
A Wedding in Cornwall (Books 7—12) is the complete collection of short novellas in the series. Which are books 7-12.
I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading the other six parts.
Each of the stories in this book can be read as a standalone.
However as I jumped straight in at number 7, I did feel lost and couldn't get to grips with what was going on.
By part 8 I got into the swing of things and started to ease into the books.
So for me I advise you read from book 1 just so you get to grips with the characters.
I'm not going to discuss the plot as I don't want to give anything away, the novellas are nice and short but pack so much in.
From Talent Shows, Quilting Circles, Staring In a play, friendships, and plenty of drama.
A Wedding in Cornwall is a light hearted, Endearing read, with some memorable characters, a good sprinkle of romance, drama and humour.
There are several characters but they are all endearing, likeable, somewhat quirky, and fun.
The pace is punchy and keeps you hooked.
The setting is full of Charm, it makes me want to visit Ceffylgwyn Cornwall.
I would definitely recommend reading this warm and charming collection.
I do hope there might be more to come!
But for now I'm going to start from the beginning with Book 1!
🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚
GIVEAWAY
Win A Wedding in Cornwall
– 3 different prizes (Open Internationally) ⬇️
* 1st Name Drawn will win - A paperback copy of the anthology to be shipped to the winner by the author via Amazon
* 2nd Name Drawn will win - A digital/eBook copy of the anthology to be sent via email
* 3rd Name Drawn will win - A Smashwords coupon code good for a free download of 1 ‘Surprise eBook’ from the Cornwall series of novellas
*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome. Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below. The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then I reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time I will delete the data. I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.
👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕
Author Bio
Laura Briggs is the author of several lighthearted romance novels and novellas, including the bestselling Amazon UK series A Wedding in Cornwall. She has a fondness for vintage-style dresses (especially ones with polka dots), and reads everything from Jane Austen to modern day mysteries. When she's not writing, she enjoys spending time with family, caring for her pets, going to movies and plays, and trying new restaurants.
Social Media Links –
Website: https://paperdollwrites.blogspot.com/
👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... A Wedding in Cornwall (Books 7—12) by Laura Briggs
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕👰🏼🤵💕



I do enjoy novellas, but I would need to read the first 6 first. Although, it would be nice to win these one. Nice review Dash.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Carla 💕 so sorry for the late reply for some reason my blog decided to stop my alerts for new comments, but it's fixed now 😊
DeleteI would definitely recommend reading the previous books first. Although they are ok as standalone books I was a lil confused as I didn't know the characters etc..
If you do get round to reading them I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them x