Blog Tour- The Kithseeker
Book Spotlight
The Kithseeker
by M. K. Wiseman
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
The Kithseeker
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and M. K. Wiseman for inviting me on the blog tour.
πππππππππππππππππ
Book Information
France, 1680
Liara's defense of the Wizard Nagarath has rendered Anisthe incantate--bereft of magick--but even this cannot guarantee her safety. Because the death of her father-in-magick would seal the girl's fate, necessity demands she and her wizard maintain a watchful eye on the war mage, while protecting her from his dark designs.
Anisthe has embarked on a journey across Europe, aided by his half-fey manservant with an agenda all his own. They search for a legendary mirror that contains the world's most powerful magick. Although the stuff of fairytales, the possibility of its existence compels Nagarath and Liara to seek the artifact themselves. Both know that should Anisthe lay claim to that power, Liara would be at his mercy and not even Nagarath could save her.
Thus, the pair find themselves at Versailles, surrounded by agents who ferret out magick users and destroy them. Uncertain who is friend and who is foe, with their rival on their heels, they must discover the mirror before Anisthe releases its evil, or worse, it lays claim to Liara's magick and brings doom upon them all.
Liara's defense of the Wizard Nagarath has rendered Anisthe incantate--bereft of magick--but even this cannot guarantee her safety. Because the death of her father-in-magick would seal the girl's fate, necessity demands she and her wizard maintain a watchful eye on the war mage, while protecting her from his dark designs.
Anisthe has embarked on a journey across Europe, aided by his half-fey manservant with an agenda all his own. They search for a legendary mirror that contains the world's most powerful magick. Although the stuff of fairytales, the possibility of its existence compels Nagarath and Liara to seek the artifact themselves. Both know that should Anisthe lay claim to that power, Liara would be at his mercy and not even Nagarath could save her.
Thus, the pair find themselves at Versailles, surrounded by agents who ferret out magick users and destroy them. Uncertain who is friend and who is foe, with their rival on their heels, they must discover the mirror before Anisthe releases its evil, or worse, it lays claim to Liara's magick and brings doom upon them all.
Purchase Links
ππππππππππππππππππ
Guest Post
Book Firsts
For a bit of fun, I traipsed down memory lane, challenging myself with ‘book firsts’ - from reading to writing and everything in between. As a former student of animation turned author, I liken the memories to keyframes, points along the way that give shape and guidance to the whole.
First library:
Albuquerque Public Library @ Lomas & Tramway (Not my actual first, but the one that I remember as my library. There was a librarian who gave out pencils and I collected them with careful devotion. I still remember the smell of that building and the way the light slanted through the air in early morning.)
First book that made me cry:
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
First book that made me angry:
Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird
First book that made me laugh:
Totally Disgusting! by Bill Wallace
First time getting in trouble for reading:
I was, maybe, nine and my sister threatened to out me for staying up late to read. (She could see the light under my door.) From then on, I was careful to wad up a blanket along the door jam. This technique worked for many years.
First all-nighter book:
Orson Scott Card’s Enchantment
First (book) love:
Mr. Rochester
Oh my gosh, even just making that claim and typing his name… *Is it hot in here? It’s hot in here, right?
First author encounter:
Calling it a tie between Jack Prelutsky and Brian Jacques – each at the local bookstore. I recall that Mr. Prelutsky sang his “Dragons are Singing Tonight” and had a voice that had me crushing hard. And it was only through meeting Mr. Jacques that I realized how his name was actually pronounced!
First true novel idea:
E.G.A. (Which lives at the bottom of a drawer and will, likely, never see the light of day. Haha. But it’s not the work of youthful ambitions, oh no. I wrote it at about the same time I penned the manuscript that became my first published novel.)
First time I realized I wanted to write for a living:
Oddly enough? This only happened very recently. I forever wanted to be a Disney animator (still do!) and have only just realized that I quite like have become rather obsessed with writing.
What are some of your book firsts, dear reader?
ππππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
M. K. Wiseman has degrees in animation/video and library science – both from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Today, her office is a clutter of storyboards and half-catalogued collections of too, too many books. (But, really, is there such a thing as too many books?) When she’s not mucking about with stories, she’s off playing braΔ or lying in a hammock in the backyard of her Cedarburg home that she shares with her endlessly patient husband.
Social Media Links –
ππππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... The Kithseeker by M. K. Wiseman
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
ππππππππππππππππππ



Comments
Post a Comment