Blog Tour - ​Costa del Churros

Blog Tour 







​Costa del Churros 
by Isabella May





On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
​Costa del Churros 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Isabella May for inviting me on the blog tour 

📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

Book Information 

The rain in Spain doesn't mainly fall on the plain…
Brits abroad Belinda, Julia, Laura and Georgina need more than the sweetness of churros with chocolate dipping sauce to save them from their unsavoury states of affairs.
Cue Carmen Maria Abril de la Fuente Ferrera, the town's flamboyant flamenco teacher! But can she really be the answer to their prayers? 
One thing's for sure: the Costa del Sol will never be the same again.

Purchase Link - mybook.to/costadelchurros 




📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

My Review 


3.5☆ A Warm Read with a good helping of Humour
(Rounded up to 4☆ for Amazon and Goodreads)

First of all the Cover for this book made my tummy rumble! I'm recently diagnosed with diabetes and Churros and Choc Sauce is my fave so it definitely hit the spot!

​Costa del Churros is a story of Friendship and life in the Costa del Sol.

When I first picked up this book I was very intrigued as to how it would play out.
The first few pages I was a lil confused.
But I carried on. As the story progresses i just didn't find myself getting swept away with the story. Which is what I was expecting.

Four Ex-pat women ( Belinda, Laura, Georgia and Julia), whom are all very different. One thing in common they are all Ex-pat living in Sunny Costa del Sol.
However as each of the women attend a Flamenco dancing class, they start to become friends and bond.

I didn't particularly warm to the characters to start with but after delving around half way into the Book, I started warm to them as their friendship blossomed.

​Costa del Churros isn't a pacy read, it's more of a slower pace. Having said that it is more character driven, the story is told by each of the women's POV. Which took a little while to get used to as there is 4 main characters. But I did enjoy getting to know each of their stories.

Overall this is a charming warm read with a good helping of Humour, drama and Friendship of and food! Not forgetting that delicious cover! 



📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉

GIVEAWAY 


Win a signed copy of The Cocktail Bar (Open Internationally)









*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome.  Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below.  The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then I reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over.  Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time I will delete the data.  I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.


📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉📚🎉

Author Bio 




Isabella May lives in (mostly) sunny Andalucia, Spain with her husband, daughter and son, creatively inspired by the sea and the mountains. When she isn’t having her cake and eating it, sampling a new cocktail on the beach, or ferrying her children to and from after school activities, she can usually be found writing. As a co-founder and a former contributing writer for the popular online women’s magazine, The Glass House Girls – www.theglasshousegirls.com – she has also been lucky enough to subject the digital world to her other favourite pastimes, travel, the Law of Attraction, and Prince (The Purple One). She has recently become a Book Fairy, and is having lots of fun with her imaginative ‘drops’! Costa del Churros is her third novel with Crooked Cat Books, following on from the hit sensations, Oh! What a Pavlova and The Cocktail Bar.

Social Media Links
Twitter - @IsabellaMayBks

📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... ​Costa del Churros by Isabella May

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling