Book Birthday Blitz - Jungle Rock - (21/11/17)

Book Birthday Blitz



Jungle Rock
By Caroline James


So today I am very excited to be joining Caroline in her 1year Book Birthday Blitz.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rachel Random Resources and Caroline James for letting me join in the celebrations.

So today followed by my Review I have a Very Special Guest Post from Caroline, plus a very special Giveaway! 

Carry on reading to find out all the information you need!

Happy Reading!!

πŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦Ž

Book Information 


Jungle Rock - A romantic comedy novella

Handsome young chef Zach Docherty is feeling the heat. Following an exposΓ© in a national newspaper, his fiancΓ©e Poppy Dunlop has broken their engagement. Heartbroken at the thought of life without Poppy, Zach drowns his sorrows and, when his agent suggests that Zach becomes a contestant in a reality TV show, Jungle Survival, he reluctantly agrees. Plunged deep in the jungle, into a bizarre mix of talent and trials, Zach meets glamour model Cleo Petra, and the cameras go crazy. Will Zach survive and be crowned Jungle King? Or will his latest exploits push Poppy further away...


"If you're looking for a highly entertaining story, look no further." 
Linda's Book Bag

"Another really good book from Caroline James."
Rachel's Random Reads

"A fun romantic read - 5 stars!"
My Chestnut Reading Tree

"Fans of 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' will love this book!" 
Nikki Ashton, best-selling romcom author

Purchase Link - http://mybook.to/JRF

πŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦Ž
My Review

5☆ Fun, Frolics, Romance, Drama... Didn't want it to end!

Jungle Rock couldn't of come at a better time for me.... I'm a celebrity has just started my fave show...and reading Jungle Rock was simply Perfect!

This is my first book from Caroline and I can't wait to read more!
Caroline writes with such humour and ease before I knew it the book was finished! Much to my disappointment!!

Ok so where to start.... Zach the Romany Gypsy Chef was at a point in his career where his Agent and good friend Bob persuaded him to sign up to the reality TV show Jungle Rocks. Which is based on the I'm a celebrity get me out of here tv show!

Zach has recently split from the love of his life Ex Fiancéé Poppy. He is distraught and has no way of getting back with her! So why not jet off to the jungle!
I mean how hard can it be!

Zach has a bit of a bad boy reputation so being in the Jungle gives him a chance to show a different side to him ..... or will it!?!?


Can Zach last in the Jungle or will it all become too much??

There are some fun endearing characters in the Jungle you just don't want to miss!

I absolutely ADORED Zach's Mother Jo and his Autie Hattie. They are larger than life characters, full of Fun, the perfect amount of Banter between them, a huge heart, made me laugh so hard, but also warmed my heart and for me they made the story!
By far my Favourite Characters!

Jo had re-opened her hotel, Boomerville, as a retreat for guests in their later years, with the help from Hattie.
Zach helped run the food side with the Chef, in doing so he helped bring custom in due to his celeb status.

I know this book was a Novella but I wanted more.... I wanted more of Zach's Romany history, I wanted more drama and tasks from the jungle.
In fact i just wanted more full stop!!!

Jungle Rocks is a fun, exciting, definetly feel good, humorous, witty, loveable and quirky characters, great little twists, lust and Romance, which is highly addictive and way too short!!!

Now would I recommend this book......without a doubt..... 100%.....YES!!!

I do hope this isn't the end for Zach the Gypsy Chef.... in fact I think Jo and Hattie should have a book they are amazing!

Perfect read for those who love the celeb jungle, Rom coms, Chick Lit, Humour, adventure, The Perfect Anytime Easy to read book that will leave you wanting more and feeling warm inside!


πŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦Ž

Guest Post


Dash Fan’s Book Reviews – Post for Jungle Rock Birthday Blitz
by Caroline James

What are your most favoured or feared I’m A Celeb style tasks?

Feared…

RATS. I loathe the little creatures and dread being confined in a small space with anything furry with sharp teeth, claws and a tail. Several years ago, I had a shed in my garden that attracted these visitors each winter. The Rat Man on his annual visits could never work out why they returned and I lived in fear of them invading my home. I’m probably exaggerating as I never saw more than one at a time and we were almost on first-name terms, “Morning Roland!” I’d yell as I hurried through the garden on my way to work and I swear he waved a claw as I passed.

FISH GUTS. Is there anything worse than the smell of rotting fish? I heave when I watch contestants performing tasks that have anything to do with swimming in this matter or eating a smelly piece of fish anatomy. This is a task I know I would struggle with!

UNDERWATER. Being trapped in water with the level rising against the clock is a situation for a panic attack and although I’m a good swimmer I don’t fancy this trial at all, especially if there are snakes and other nasty beasties in there with me.

Favoured…

Parachuting. I’d love to jump out of a plane. I’d probably have to be pushed but once airborne the adrenalin rush must be stupendous and the experience would be one to put firmly in the bank of memories for the days when you no longer can.

Cyclone. The cyclone trial where celebrities battle to get their star on a winning post. Ant and Dec often get a soaking too. Perhaps it is the sense of team work and knowing that the end of their time in the jungle is drawing near - this always seems to be the trial the contestants enjoy the most and I’d love to have a go!




What would your readers fear and favour?

Thanks so much for hosting me on your lovely blog and happy reading everyone, Caroline xx

πŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄

Author Bio 


Caroline James has owned and run businesses encompassing all aspects of the hospitality industry – a subject that features in her novels. She is based in the UK and spends her time writing, climbing mountains and running a consultancy business. Caroline has a great fondness for the Caribbean and escapes to the islands whenever she can. She is a public speaker, reviewer and food writer and loves cooking and baking, especially cake. Her next novel, The Best Boomerville Hotel is coming soon…


Twitter:  @CarolineJames12      


πŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦Ž

Giveaway


Win a £20 Amazon Voucher


Sign up to Caroline James’ mailing list to be entered into a draw to win a £20 Amazon voucher.  Giveaway open internationally and closes 30th November 2017. Winner will be announced by Caroline via email.

Click Below to Sign Up⬇


πŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦Ž

If you loved My Blog Post why not Follow Along on with the Celebrations and let's get everyone reading Jungle Rock!!


Happy Reading!!

πŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ•·πŸ¦Ž

Comments

  1. Thank you SO much for your wonderful review and for this blog post. It was a real pleasure to be here today and I am so thrilled that you enjoyed Jungle Rock. Thanks for all your hard work, writers would be no where without readers and bloggers and you are greatly appreciated. Happy reading xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caroline for having me on your blog tour and sharing your wonderful book with me. I love celeb jungle it's one of my favourite shows so when I see your book I couldn't wait to delve in!
      I'm looking forward to reading more x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling