Blog Tour - The Best Little Christmas Shop - (15/11/17)

Blog Tour 


The Best Little Christmas Shop 
By Maxine Mo rrey



Hi Everyone, so today is my stop on 
The Best Little Christmas Shop  Blog Tour.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rachel's Random Resources and Maxine Morrey for my place on this fabulous Tour! 

I am very excited to be able to share my Review with you.
But firstly I want to start by saying how much festive the cover looks!

 Below is all the information you need followed by my Review and a fab giveaway!

Happy Reading Everyone!

🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃


Book Details
The Best Little Christmas Shop by Maxine Morrey
​
Genre: Romantic Comedy / Fiction
Publication Date: 3rd November 2017
Pre-order on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2gNN2Yl
​
Come home for Christmas to the Best Little Christmas Shop – the snowiest, cosiest place you can be!
​
Home for the holidays…
​
Icing gingerbread men, arranging handmade toys and making up countless Christmas wreaths in her family’s cosy little Christmas shop isn’t usually globe-trotter Lexi’s idea of fun. But it’s all that’s keeping her mind off romance. And, with a broken engagement under her belt, she’s planning to stay well clear of that for the foreseeable future…until gorgeous single dad Cal Martin walks through the door!
​
Christmas takes on a whole new meaning as Lexi begins to see it through Cal’s adorable five-year-old son’s eyes. But, finding herself getting dangerously close to the mistletoe with Cal, Lexi knows she needs to back off. She’s sworn off love, and little George needs a stability she can’t provide. One day she’ll decide whether to settle down again – just not yet.
​
But the best little Christmas shop in this sleepy, snow-covered village has another surprise in store…

🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃
My Review

5☆The Perfect Beautiful Romantic Christmas Story.

I was so excited when I found out Maxine's newest Christmas Book was on Blog Tour. I jumped at the chan7ce to read it.

The Best Little Christmas Shop is simply Charming. It will make you feel warm inside, fall in love with the characters, be swept away with the Romance, and the magic of Christmas.
I absolutely adored reading this book.

Lexi moves back to her small bedsit in her parents house after a really bad break up with a famous F1 driver.

So she sets out to help out in their beautiful Christmas Shop.

In walks Cal and George (Cal's adorable 5year old Son).


George is about to Charm Lexi with his innocence and the need for affection.
When Lexi fixes George's bear with special stitches a friendship and bond is formed.
I mean let's not forget Cal here, he is sexy,  endearing, Charming, a fantastic Dad and has an eye for Lexi!!!

I simply adored George, he melted my heart and for me he was the best Character. He made the story for me.
It truly was like I was experiencing Christmas through a child's eyes!

I loved watching Lexi and Cal's friendship blossom.
Both have their guard up but with Lexi she was so hurt she finds it so hard to let go.
I loved how close she was to her family and brothers.
I am a real family person and my Mum is my best friend so it was a joy to see.
Cal is a closed book and very private but when he is with Lexi you see his heart start to melt as he opens up and shares his pain.
Cal hasn't had life easy and to see him grow and let people in is so heartwarming.

The Best Little Christmas Shop will capture your heart as you become a part of the magic.

There is nothing more I can say except....If there is one Christmas Book you read this Year then let it be The Best Little Christmas Shop. You won't be disappointed.

Maxine has this way of captivating her readers with charismatic and memorable Characters and the magic of Christmas with a sprinkle of Romance and humour.

🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄

Guest Post

Dash Fan’s Book Reviews – Guest Post

Despite the fact that I’ve now written four books featuring Christmas, I must admit that the season itself isn’t actually a massive event in our household. Unlike Lexi in The Best Little Christmas Shop, my own family is flung far and wide across both the country, and the world so it’s actually quite a quiet affair for us. But it’s exactly that quietness that I love about the time.
In a world where shops are open seven days a week and the online world is available to us twenty four hours a day, I love that there’s one day where most things are still closed (ok, so not the internet but you know what I mean). I love that there’s no rush to be any where on this day, that we can take the day off completely, ignore the phone, ignore email and just do nothing if that’s what we choose to do. We can go out for a walk, or stay in. We can read, or settle in to watch a film we’ve likely seen a bunch of times before and still enjoy it. I love that the pace is set by us for once and that that pace can be as slow as we like. We’ll eat when we want, get dressed or not, depending on how we feel and if we can be bothered, and in the evening sit and snack on all those little goodies that are either only available around Christmas, or that you only treat yourself to for the season and not feel guilty about it – using the age old excuse of ‘As it’s Christmas…’
I do love writing about close families and all of my books have featured them in one way or another, and Lexi’s big, loving family was a joy to create and write about. Their Christmas is a raucous and busy affair with friends and family gathered around the table. It’s completely different to my usual experience but I think both are perfect in their own ways and it’s up to us to make whatever we have special – be it large and sprawling or small and intimate.

Merry Christmas! 

☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃

Author Bio

Maxine has wanted to be a writer for as long as she can remember and wrote her first (very short) book for school when she was ten. Coming in first, she won a handful of book tokens - perfect for a bookworm!

As years went by, she continued to write, but 'normal' work often got in the way. She has written articles on a variety of subjects, aswell as a book on Brighton for a Local History publisher. However, novels are what she loves writing the most. After self publishing her first novel when a contract fell through, thanks to the recession, she continued to look for opportunities.

In August 2015, she won Harper Collins/Carina UK's 'Write Christmas' competition with her romantic comedy, 'Winter's Fairytale'.

Maxine lives on the south coast of England, and when not wrangling with words loves to read sew and listen to podcasts. As she also likes cake she can also be found either walking or doing something vaguely physical at the gym.
​
Follow Maxine Morrey
Website           www.scribblermaxi.co.uk
Twitter        @Scribbler_Maxi
Instagram    @scribbler_maxi
Pinterest    ScribblerMaxi

☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃
Giveaway

Signed copy of The Christmas Project
The Best Little Christmas Shop notebook
Box of mini gingerbread men
A chocolate teddy bear




☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄

If you loved My Blog Post why not Follow Along on the blog tour and lets get everyone reading and talking about 


The Best Little Christmas Shop !!


Happy Reading

☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling