Blog Tour - A Little Christmas Faith - (30/11/17)
Blog Tour
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rachel's Random Resources and Kathryn Freeman for my place on this fabulous Tour!
Below is all the information you need, including My Review
Faith Watkins loves Christmas, which is why she’s thrilled that her new hotel in the Lake District will be open in time for the festive season. And Faith has gone all out; huge Christmas tree, fairy lights, an entire family of decorative reindeer. Now all she needs are the guests …
But what she didn’t bank on was her first paying customer being someone like Adam Hunter. Rugged, powerfully built and with a deep sadness in his eyes, Adam is a man that Faith is immediately drawn to – but unfortunately he also has an intense hatred of all things Christmassy.
As the countdown to the big day begins, Faith can’t seem to keep away from her mysterious guest, but still finds herself with more questions than answers: just what happened to Adam Hunter? And why does he hate Christmas?
Purchase from Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/2eX4aKP
A Little Christmas Faith
By Kathryn Freeman
Hi Everyone, so today is my stop on the
A Little Christmas Faith
Blog Tour.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rachel's Random Resources and Kathryn Freeman for my place on this fabulous Tour!
I want to start by saying how much i adore this magical Christmas Cover!!
Below is all the information you need, including My Review
Happy Reading Everyone!
☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄
Book Information
Is it time to love Christmas again?
Faith Watkins loves Christmas, which is why she’s thrilled that her new hotel in the Lake District will be open in time for the festive season. And Faith has gone all out; huge Christmas tree, fairy lights, an entire family of decorative reindeer. Now all she needs are the guests …
But what she didn’t bank on was her first paying customer being someone like Adam Hunter. Rugged, powerfully built and with a deep sadness in his eyes, Adam is a man that Faith is immediately drawn to – but unfortunately he also has an intense hatred of all things Christmassy.
As the countdown to the big day begins, Faith can’t seem to keep away from her mysterious guest, but still finds herself with more questions than answers: just what happened to Adam Hunter? And why does he hate Christmas?
Purchase from Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/2eX4aKP
☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄
My Review
5☆ heartwarming, full of Christmas Charm
A Little Christmas Faith is a beautiful book about family, learning to trust and love again, new beginnings and new business venture, with the added magic of Christmas.
Faith has just opened The Old Mill and not only does it ooze oodles of Christmas Charm, Faith has employed her teenage niece Chloe to help out on reception desk.... and wow her customer service skills are hmmm interesting!
She is your typical moody Teen. She made me cringe and laugh alot, but I loved her!
So Faith's first customer is the very sexy, Moody, closed book Adam!
Adam doesn't do Christmas!!
He is mysterious and intriguing but For some reason Faith has this way of getting him to open up!
The chemistry between them are sizzling. All faith can think about is kissing his face off or ripping his clothes off!
Could this be the start of something special?
A Little Christmas Faith is my first book I have read by Kathryn and I'm very excited to read more.
I loved that each chapter counts down to Christmas. I love the beautiful charm of the hotel, even the restaurant and the mini gym!
There are some perfectly laugh out loud moments, charming and real characters who could easily become your friend, there are some beautiful heartwarming and emotional moments that will leave you smiling, crying and laughing. But most of all not wanting the story to end!
Truly is the Perfect Christmas read!
A Little Christmas Faith is a beautiful book about family, learning to trust and love again, new beginnings and new business venture, with the added magic of Christmas.
Faith has just opened The Old Mill and not only does it ooze oodles of Christmas Charm, Faith has employed her teenage niece Chloe to help out on reception desk.... and wow her customer service skills are hmmm interesting!
She is your typical moody Teen. She made me cringe and laugh alot, but I loved her!
So Faith's first customer is the very sexy, Moody, closed book Adam!
Adam doesn't do Christmas!!
He is mysterious and intriguing but For some reason Faith has this way of getting him to open up!
The chemistry between them are sizzling. All faith can think about is kissing his face off or ripping his clothes off!
Could this be the start of something special?
A Little Christmas Faith is my first book I have read by Kathryn and I'm very excited to read more.
I loved that each chapter counts down to Christmas. I love the beautiful charm of the hotel, even the restaurant and the mini gym!
There are some perfectly laugh out loud moments, charming and real characters who could easily become your friend, there are some beautiful heartwarming and emotional moments that will leave you smiling, crying and laughing. But most of all not wanting the story to end!
Truly is the Perfect Christmas read!
☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃
Author Bio
I was born in Wallingford but have spent most of my life living in a village outside Windsor. A former pharmacist, I’m now a medical writer who also loves to write romance. Some days a racing heart is a medical condition, others it’s the reaction to a hunky hero…
I’ve two teenage boys and a husband who asks every Valentine’s Day whether he has to bother buying a card again this year (yes, he does) so the romance in my life is all in my head. Then again, my husband’s unstinting support of my career change goes to prove that love isn't always about hearts and flowers - and heroes can come in many disguises.
Social Media Links –
Website: http://kathrynfreeman.co.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kathrynfreeman
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KathrynFreeman1
☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃
If you enjoyed my Blog Tour Post, I would really appreciate a share! So we can get everyone Reading and Talking about A Little Christmas Faith!!
If you Enjoyed hearing about A Little Christmas Faith then why not Follow Along with the Blog Tour ⬇ Details Below ⬇
Happy Reading!!
☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃



Oh wow, what a beautiful review, so pleased you enjoyed A Little Christmas Faith. Thank you so much for taking part in the blog tour, and for making today's stop so special with your very kind words. Your comments on Chloe made me smile - she's based on my gorgeous, but typical teenage, niece :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kathryn for having me on your Blog Tour and sharing your beautiful book with me. Aww thank you, I loved Chloe she added a fun and Witt to the story. I would to see more of her character. I think characters based on a real person makes them feel all the more real. Thank you again for having me. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful books x
Delete