Blog Tour - Poison
Poison
by Jacqui Rose
On my blog today I have the pleasure of
sharing with you.........
Poison
I would like to thank Avon books and Jacqui Rose for inviting me on the blog tour.
π»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»π
Book Information
THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE YOU SHOULD NEVER CROSS
In a life of crime, loyalty means everything – even if you don’t always see eye to eye. But when Vaughn Sadler speaks up to get Franny Doyle sent down, he’s broken every rule in the book to win checkmate.
AND OTHERS YOU SHOULDN’T UNDERESTIMATE…
Holed up in prison, Franny has more than one score to settle – but she’s starting with Vaughn. Because you don’t grass on your own, no matter what. And though she may be behind bars, she will get revenge – whatever the cost.
Before, there was just bad blood running through her veins. But now, there is poison…
In a life of crime, loyalty means everything – even if you don’t always see eye to eye. But when Vaughn Sadler speaks up to get Franny Doyle sent down, he’s broken every rule in the book to win checkmate.
AND OTHERS YOU SHOULDN’T UNDERESTIMATE…
Holed up in prison, Franny has more than one score to settle – but she’s starting with Vaughn. Because you don’t grass on your own, no matter what. And though she may be behind bars, she will get revenge – whatever the cost.
Before, there was just bad blood running through her veins. But now, there is poison…
π»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»
My Review
5☆ Unputdownable Ganglit Crime Thriller!
Wow oh wow is this book Utterly Gripping! I devoured it in 2 nights and that was only because i had to sleep!
I'm a huge fan of Jacqui Rose and Poison is my favourite book so far in the series!
If you haven't yet read the other books then this can be a standalone as things do get explained. But in my opinion you at least need to read the previous two books as alot has happened.
Plus the characters are so good once you read one you will want to read the rest! Can't wait to read more!
Poison is full of Secrets, revenge, trust issues, underhanded tactics, prison bullying, a ruthless
loan shark, a corrupt copper, a perverted and sicko uncle out for revenge ,seriously Poison has it all and i loved it!
I don't want to go into detail incase your yet to read the previous books, but as you can see by my summary it's brutal, gripping, gritty, not necessarily for the feint hearted and revenge is the main plot and boy is it juicy!
All the characters are back, once again I love the dynamics of these Characters.
Alfie just can't keep away from Franny she's like an enigma to him.
Shannon is the one who yet again suffered the most in this story and my heart breaks for her. Everyone thinks that they are looking out for her, yet they just keep using her for their own gains.
I loved the ending!! Yes Jacqui thank you for making that ending. π eek! I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment.
There is nothing more to say except I can't recommend reading this intoxicating, highly Compelling, Gritty, Gang-lit Series Enough.
Jacqui Rose is a superb and extremely talented Author and her books are not to be missed, especially if you enjoy Crime Fiction, Gang lit books.
Wow oh wow is this book Utterly Gripping! I devoured it in 2 nights and that was only because i had to sleep!
I'm a huge fan of Jacqui Rose and Poison is my favourite book so far in the series!
If you haven't yet read the other books then this can be a standalone as things do get explained. But in my opinion you at least need to read the previous two books as alot has happened.
Plus the characters are so good once you read one you will want to read the rest! Can't wait to read more!
Poison is full of Secrets, revenge, trust issues, underhanded tactics, prison bullying, a ruthless
loan shark, a corrupt copper, a perverted and sicko uncle out for revenge ,seriously Poison has it all and i loved it!
I don't want to go into detail incase your yet to read the previous books, but as you can see by my summary it's brutal, gripping, gritty, not necessarily for the feint hearted and revenge is the main plot and boy is it juicy!
All the characters are back, once again I love the dynamics of these Characters.
Alfie just can't keep away from Franny she's like an enigma to him.
Shannon is the one who yet again suffered the most in this story and my heart breaks for her. Everyone thinks that they are looking out for her, yet they just keep using her for their own gains.
I loved the ending!! Yes Jacqui thank you for making that ending. π eek! I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment.
There is nothing more to say except I can't recommend reading this intoxicating, highly Compelling, Gritty, Gang-lit Series Enough.
Jacqui Rose is a superb and extremely talented Author and her books are not to be missed, especially if you enjoy Crime Fiction, Gang lit books.
π»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.......Poison by Jacqui Rose
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
π»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»


Comments
Post a Comment