Blog Tour - The Other Mrs
The Other Mrs
by Mary Kubica
On my blog today I have the pleasure
Of sharing with you.........
The Other Mrs
I would like to Thank HQ Digital and Mary Kubica for inviting me on the Blog Tour
๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป
Book Information
When Sadie moves with her husband Will and their two children to a tiny coastal town, it’s a fresh start. Will swears the affair he was having back in the city is over and Sadie believes him. But their new beginning is tainted when a local woman is murdered, leaving Sadie convinced there’s a killer in their midst.
Hot-headed, beautiful Camille is obsessively in love with Will. She’s even prepared to follow him thousands of miles to stake out his new home in secret – and in doing so, becomes the only witness to a brutal crime.
But who is Camille really, and what is her connection to the dead woman? And as the murder investigation deepens, whose secret will be revealed as the darkest of them all?
Unsettling, compelling and with a jaw-dropping twist, you won’t be able to put this novel down. Perfect for fans of Behind Closed Doors and Sometimes I Lie.
๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป
My Review
5☆ Gripping and Very Twisty, An Unputdownable Read!
Wow what an unputdownable read!
I was gripped from the very start. A psychological crime thriller that's definitely one of my favourite reads so far this year!
Will and Sadie move their family too live in his sisters house after his sister commits suicide leaving her 16yr old daughter Imogen with no guardian.
Will is also a womanizer and a recent affair has left their
marriage broken but surviving. Another reason for the move a fresh start!
But Sadie doesn't feel safe or happy in their new home! Things keep happening.
Imogen is Will's niece and she really doesn't want them there. She makes Sadie's life pretty uncomfortable.
In fact Imogen scares the crap out of me too! Lol
Otto is there youngest Son and they are also concerned with his behaviour after an incident at his old school had the police involved.
Then there is the murder of the women across the road. No one knows who killed her or why. But Will was most definitely a friend of the young mum.
Then there is Camille....the other women!
Who comes across as a lil unhinged.
Then finally there is Mouse! Who intrigued me the whole way through. I just couldn't put the pieces together as to where she fitted in.
The story is told in several points of view... Sadie, Camille and Mouse! It was done perfectly.
The Other Mrs is extremely gripping, dark, gritty and very twisty, I can honestly say for once I didn't have a scooby as to who killed the women or any of the other juicy twists. Which I adore in my thrillers I love it when I'm kept on my toes!
The characters are superbly written, gave you all the right feels and were believable.
Would I recommend reading this gripping psychological crime thriller..... without a doubt..... 100%,..... YES!!!
๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป
If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about....... The Other Mrs by Mary Kubica
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the post below ⬇️
๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป


Comments
Post a Comment