Blog Tour- Unshackled

Blog Tour 



Unshackled
 by Rachael Stewart 





On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
Unshackled 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and  Rachael Stewart for inviting me on the blog tour.



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

Book Information 

Unshackled is a thrilling ride of sexual awakening, love, money and corruption…
Trying to escape the evil hold of her stepfather, Abigail becomes a player in a wildly debauched world that has her body hitting a plethora of sexual highs, while her heart clings to her new-found love and the desire to be free. But can she break away and keep it all—the money, her freedom and the girl?
Or will she lose everything?

Purchase Links
Amazon UK amzn.to/2Fh8hZ3
Amazon US amzn.to/2Fer3Ak
Barnes & Nobile bit.ly/2KfGLyS
Kobo bit.ly/2HNnhTT
Smashwords bit.ly/2r05E91



πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š


My Review

3☆ Raunchy Hot Erotica

Unshackled is a raunchy, steamy, erotic story about exploring sexuality, violence, abuse and escaping.

I don't normally read erotica but I thought why not give it a try after reading fifty shades. So this type of genre was very different.

Emma is the newest fiancéè and she is smoking hot. As soon as step daughter Abi lays eyes on her she is captivated, and the chemistry sizzles as they take their chemistry to the next level. Considering Emma is Abi's step Mum you would think they wouldn't go there! But wow did they.
Emma knows exactly how to drive Abi wild.
But Emma is off limits. Her Dad owns Her!

Abi's Dad is abusive and violent.
He uses Emma to entertain his friends and their wives with orgies.

I had mixed feelings reading this book as I don't normally read this genre. It was very graphic in terms of violence and rape. I get the sexual side is explicit as that's expected of the genre. I just found that the violence and abuse was a bit much and took away from the story.

Having said that I did like Abi, she has a slight vulnerability as she explores her sexuality. But she knows what she wants.... Emma!

If you enjoy erotica F/F, steaming hot sex scenes, graphic scenes then give this one a read.




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

GIVEAWAY


– Win an e-copy of Unshackled by Rachael Stewart (Open Internationally)







*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome.  Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below.  The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then I reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over.  Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time I will delete the data.  I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.




πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Author Bio 




Rachael Stewart adores conjuring up stories for the readers of Harlequin Mills & Boon and Deep Desires Press, with tales varying from the heart-warmingly romantic to the wildly erotic.

Despite a degree in Business Studies and spending many years in the corporate world, the desire to become an author never waned and it's now her full-time pleasure, a dream come true. 

A Welsh lass at heart, she now lives in Yorkshire with her husband and three children, and if she's not glued to her laptop, she's wrapped up in them or enjoying the great outdoors seeking out inspiration.
Social Media Links –
Twitter: @rach_b52
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rachaelstewartauthor/



πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“š

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Unshackled by Rachael Stewart

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -