Blog Tour- If you love me, I’m yours - 14/7/18

Blog Tour 





If you love me, I’m yours 
by Lizzie Chantree





On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
If You Love Me I'm Yours 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Lizzie Chantree for inviting me on the blog tour


💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

Book Information 

‘If you love me, I’m yours…’

Maud didn’t mind being boring, not really. She had a sensible job, clothes, and love life… if you counted an overbearing ex who had thanked her, rolled over and was snoring before she even realised he’d begun! She could tolerate not fulfilling her dreams, if her parents would pay her one compliment about the only thing she was passionate about in life: her art.

Dot should have fit in with her flamboyant and slightly eccentric family of talented artists, but somehow, she was an anomaly who couldn’t paint. She tried hard to be part of their world by becoming an art agent extraordinaire, but she dreamed of finding her own voice.

Dot’s brother Nate, a smoulderingly sexy and famous artist, was adored by everyone. His creative talent left them in awe of his ability to capture such passion on canvas. Women worshipped him, and even Dot’s friend Maud flushed and bumped into things when he walked into a room, but a tragic event in his past had left him emotionally and physically scarred, and reluctant to face the world again.

Someone was leaving exquisite little paintings on park benches, with a tag saying, ‘If you love me, I’m yours’. The art was so fresh and cutting-edge, that it generated a media frenzy and a scramble to discover where the mystery artist could be hiding. The revelation of who the prodigious artist was interlinked Maud, Dot and Nate’s lives forever, but their worlds came crashing down. 

Were bonds of friendship, love and loyalty strong enough to withstand fame, success and scandal?


Purchase Link - viewbook.at/IfYouLoveMe-ImYours





💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

My Review 


4☆ A Wonderful Journey of Self Discovery and Art

If you love me, I’m yours is a wonderful story of finding oneself, expression through art, friendship and family, with a dash of romance and humour.

First of all I want to say how much I love the Cover. It really is cute and light.

Maud's passion is art. She is talented and her love for art just shines through. However her family do not agree with her becoming an artist. Maud isn't the most confident person and she doesn't come across as being content with her life at the moment.

Dot comes from a family of artists. However Dot just hasn't got the natural talent the rest of her family has.
Including her brother Nate.
Nate has a passion for art.

Dot and Maud become really good friends. However Maud has a crush on Nate. He makes her go weak. But does he feel the same?

Lizzie took me on a journey of self discovery with Maud as she grows and learns to become more confident, stronger and learns to accept herself. It was inspiring as I don't normally appreciate how much art can help someone grow.

Although Maud and Nate clearly have a connection it really isn't about a love story. It focuses more on change and acceptance.
Nate is just as flawed as Maud but together they work.

Although the pace was slower it flowed really well.
The characters were developed really well and the plot was intriguing and held my attention.
There was some great witty humour, some emotional points and a little mystery.

If you love art, Romance, books about self discovery, friendship and humour then you will really enjoy this light warm read.

This is the second book I have read by Lizzie both very different, both very good.
I am really looking forward to reading more from her.





💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

GIVEAWAY 


Win signed copies of If You Love Me,  I’m Yours and Ninja School Mum
(Open Internationally)










*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome.  Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below.  The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then I reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over.  Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time I will delete the data.  I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.


💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

Author Bio 




Award-winning inventor and author, Lizzie Chantree, started her own business at the age of 18 and became one of Fair Play London and The Patent Office’s British Female Inventors of the Year in 2000. She discovered her love of writing fiction when her children were little and now runs networking hours on social media, where creative businesses, writers, photographers and designers can offer advice and support to each other. She lives with her family on the coast in Essex. 

Social Media Links –

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/LizzieChantree/pins/





💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... If you love me, I’m yours by Lizzie Chantree

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕📚💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling