Blog Tour- Summer on the Little Cornish Isles: The Starfish Studio - 10/7/18
Blog Tour
Summer on the Little Cornish Isles:
The Starfish Studio
by Phillipa Ashley
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you........
Summer on the Little Cornish Isles:
The Starfish Studio
I would like to thank Sabah From Avon books and Phillipa Ashley for inviting me on the blog tour.
๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ
Book Information
Fans of Jill Mansell and Carole Matthews will love this gorgeous new book from the author of the bestselling Cornish Cafรฉ series.
One summer can change everything …
Poppy has always loved Cornwall – the crisp sea air, the welcoming community. So when her boyfriend Dan suggests they leave their office jobs and take over the Starfish Studio on the Isles of Scilly, Poppy doesn’t need asking twice.
But things don’t go to plan when Dan dumps her, weeks before they’re due to move. Determined not to give up, Poppy accepts the help of local photographer Jake, her landlord’s grandson. But Jake is distracted by a loss from his past.
Can they turn the crumbling gallery into a success in time for tourist season? And will a summer on the little Cornish Isles mend just the studio – or Poppy’s heart too?
Poppy has always loved Cornwall – the crisp sea air, the welcoming community. So when her boyfriend Dan suggests they leave their office jobs and take over the Starfish Studio on the Isles of Scilly, Poppy doesn’t need asking twice.
But things don’t go to plan when Dan dumps her, weeks before they’re due to move. Determined not to give up, Poppy accepts the help of local photographer Jake, her landlord’s grandson. But Jake is distracted by a loss from his past.
Can they turn the crumbling gallery into a success in time for tourist season? And will a summer on the little Cornish Isles mend just the studio – or Poppy’s heart too?
๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ
My Review
5☆ Utterly Charming
The Starfish Studio is the third book in the series but my first book I have read. I can't believe this fab series has skipped my read list.
It can be read as a standalone but I wish I had read the previous books just to get a better connection with the characters.
The Starfish Studio is a book about new beginnings, Relationships, gorgeous art work and a gorgeous location.
Poppy and Dan both fall in love with The Starfish Studio and the gorgeous quaint artwork.
Not wanting to leave The Isle of Scilly they both decide to buy the Studio.
However things wasn't meant to be as Dan and Poppy split up because he admits to cheating on her.
Poppy is still determined to follow her dream so she continues her journey to take over the gallery. But she's not entirely alone as the very handsome Jake who is the grandson of the previous owner, is sent to help her settle in.
The chemistry between Poppy and Jake is clearly obvious from the minute they brush hands. But can they both just let their guard down or Will it be too late.
This is an utterly charming read, with loveable characters, a gorgeous location, sizzling chemistry, humour and a loveable kitty.
I am definitely looking forward to reading the other books in the series.
A Must Read Summer Sizzler.
The Starfish Studio is the third book in the series but my first book I have read. I can't believe this fab series has skipped my read list.
It can be read as a standalone but I wish I had read the previous books just to get a better connection with the characters.
The Starfish Studio is a book about new beginnings, Relationships, gorgeous art work and a gorgeous location.
Poppy and Dan both fall in love with The Starfish Studio and the gorgeous quaint artwork.
Not wanting to leave The Isle of Scilly they both decide to buy the Studio.
However things wasn't meant to be as Dan and Poppy split up because he admits to cheating on her.
Poppy is still determined to follow her dream so she continues her journey to take over the gallery. But she's not entirely alone as the very handsome Jake who is the grandson of the previous owner, is sent to help her settle in.
The chemistry between Poppy and Jake is clearly obvious from the minute they brush hands. But can they both just let their guard down or Will it be too late.
This is an utterly charming read, with loveable characters, a gorgeous location, sizzling chemistry, humour and a loveable kitty.
I am definitely looking forward to reading the other books in the series.
A Must Read Summer Sizzler.
๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Summer on the Little Cornish Isles: The Starfish Studio by Phillipa Ashley
You Can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ๐๐ผ๐จ


Sounds lovely, nice review.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Carla ๐ I am shocked I have only just discovered this fab series x
Delete