Blog Tour- What Kitty Did Next - 30/6/18

Blog Tour - #LoveBookGroupTours 




What Kitty Did Next 
by Carrie Kablean





On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.......
What Kitty Did Next

I would like to thank Kelly at Love Book Group Tours and Carrie Kablean for inviting me on the blog tour.


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Book Information 



England, 1813 – Nineteen-year-old Catherine Bennet lives in the shadow of her two eldest sisters, Elizabeth and Jane, who have both made excellent marriages. No one expects Kitty to amount to anything. Left at home in rural Hertfordshire with her neurotic and nagging mother, and a father who derides her as ‘silly and ignorant’, Kitty is lonely, diffident and at a loss as to how to improve her situation. When her world unexpectedly expands to London and Darcy’s magnificent country estate in Derbyshire, she is overjoyed. Keen to impress this new society, and to change her family’s prejudice, Kitty does everything she can to improve her mind and manners – and for the first time feels liked and respected. However, one fateful night at Pemberley, a series of events and misunderstandings conspire to ruin Kitty’s reputation. Accused of theft – a crime worse almost worse than murder among the Georgian aristocracy – she is sent back home in disgrace. But Kitty
has learnt from her new experiences and what she does next does next will not only surprise herself but everyone else too.


Based on Jane Austen's much-loved characters, this is the story of one young woman’s struggle to overcome the obstacles of her time and place and truly find herself.


Publisher Link
@reddoorbooks


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

My Review 


4☆ A Charming read

Ok so for me I haven't read Jane Austen so I was a little apprehensive as to what to expect. I know sometimes books based on classics don't always live up to expectations.
However I really enjoyed What Kitty Did Next.

It was wonderful to see Kitty mature from a young women into a lady.
Kitty doesn't have it easy, but as she grows so does her maturity to deal with situations.
I really liked her character she is strong, independent, yes a lil immature at times but that only added to her charm.

This isn't a fast paced book at all. Carrie creates the perfect ambiance.
It really is the perfect read if you adore historical fiction with a dash of romance.
I can only speak as I find as I haven't had the pleasure of reading the previous originals. But I would definitely recommend reading this beautiful enchanting read.






πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Author Bio 


Carrie Kablean began her career in London, where she was born, and now lives in Australia. Arriving in Sydney in 1990
(via eight years in Papua New Guinea, during which time she edited the local newspaper on Bougainville), she was with

The Australian newspaper for more than 20 years, and was, concurrently, a theatre critic for the Sunday Telegraph





πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about....... What Kitty Did Next by Carrie Kablean

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️



#WhatKittyDidNext






#LoveBookGroupTours


πŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•πŸ“šπŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling