Publication Day - Dreaming of Italy
Dreaming of Italy
by T. A. Williams
On my Blog today I have the pleasure of
Sharing with you.......
Dreaming of Italy
Book Information
Up for a dream promotion, Emma won’t let anything get in her way – not even love.
Working for a major Hollywood film company isn’t all glitz and glam. But when Emma gets sent to tour around Italy to scout the perfect location for a new blockbuster movie, she’s not going to complain. Especially when it could make or break her career…
Historical adviser for the project Mark is a distraction that Emma does not need. As they explore the beauty of Italy, Emma starts to fall for the mysterious Mark, and soon finds herself torn between her job and her heart.
From the wild, northern mountains of Piedmont, down the vibrant coast of Cinque Terre and through the rolling hills of Tuscany, Emma’s journey becomes one of self-discovery as she questions her priorities in life.
Pre-order Link - http://mybook.to/DoItaly
🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
My Review
5☆ Heart Warming, Scrumptious, Enchanting, the perfect read for a lil bit of Escapism
Firstly I just want to say whenever I pick up a book by Trevor i know for sure I'm about to escape to a lil bit of paradise. This time round Trevor has transported me to Northern Italy and I can't thank him enough. I really needed this right now!
Emma heads to Northern Italy to do research on the best idyllic places to film a brand new film..."Dreaming of Italy"
Historian Mark accompanies Emma as a guide to help show her around. But the more time Emma spends with devilishly handsome Mark, the more he is capturing her heart!
But can she mix business with pleasure?
Or is she set for a heartbreak disaster!
I just have to give an extra special shout out to Carmen the adorable fur baby. Trevor's books ALWAYS feature labradors so if you love books with fur babies you won't be disappointed!
Dreaming of Italy is a scrumptious, heart warming, Enchanting story of romance, stunning locations, new beginnings, discovery, change and falling in love.
The characters are superbly written, the male characters are swoon worthy, all very different yet very charming.
Trevor is an extremely talented Author and one of my all time favourites, if you haven't yet, had the pleasure of reading one of his books....I highly recommend you do!
So if you are looking for the perfect book that will transport you to a stunning location, provide the perfect bit of escapism, loveable characters and a heart warming Romance, then pick up a copy, I can't recommend....Dreaming of Italy Enough!
🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
I’m a man. And a pretty old man as well. I did languages at university a long time ago and then lived and worked in France and Switzerland before going to Italy for seven years as a teacher of English. My Italian wife and I then came back to the UK with our little daughter (now long-since grown up) where I ran a big English language school for many years. We now live in a sleepy little village in Devonshire. I’ve been writing almost all my life but it was only seven years ago that I finally managed to find a publisher who liked my work enough to offer me my first contract.
The fact that I am now writing romantic comedy is something I still find hard to explain. My early books were thrillers and historical novels. Maybe it’s because there are so many horrible things happening in the world today that I feel I need to do my best to provide something to cheer my readers up. My books provide escapism to some gorgeous locations and, as a writer, I obviously have to go there in person and check them out first. I love my job…
Follow T. A. Williams
Website: www.tawilliamsbooks.com
Twitter - @TAWilliamsBooks
🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about.....Dreaming of Italy by T. A. Williams
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷


Comments
Post a Comment