Blog Tour - The Broccolis






The Broccolis
by J C Allan



On my Blog today I have the pleasure of
Sharing with you......
The Broccolis


πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦


Information about the Book

Genre: Picture Book
Publication Date: 21st May 2020
Page Count: 22
Publisher: Clink Street Publishing


Summary:

Meet the Broccolis - your vegetable super hero family.

This is their first adventure together!

Next time, you will be able to continue the adventure at Barney's Birthday. Keep an eye out for book two where their story continues.




πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦


My Review 

4☆ A Delightful Children's Picture Book

This quirky and delightful story Is all about,
Ma and Pa Broccoli and their children Summer, Barney and Boxy Brocs.

It's Summer's first day at Nursery and she is incredibly excited.
Summer is a ball of energy, she sometimes

gets so excited she has little mishaps without thinking.... like doing a handstand and crashing into her Big Brother Barney's Train Set.

The story I think teaches children to be mindful and careful of others, to help each other, a little about what the first day at school was like for Summer, and it also teaches children a little about vegetables and phonics.

The Illustrations were fun, bright, eye catching, a bit quirky and accompanied the story beautifully.

My only lil thing was that at the end Ma says to the children after serving dinner (which included Broccoli on the plate)... "don't forget to eat your Broccoli " I completely understand it's in humour and fun but younger children could be sensitive at the thought of eating the characters as they are Broccolis πŸ™Š

Overall I think this delightful children's picture book is ideal for children aged 3-6 years.

The blurb for this book is a little vague and I would love to see it expanded a bit more as it's such a lovely book, I wouldn't want it to be overlooked!
 It's a fun, charming story that children will enjoy. It's also nice and short, perfect length to keep younger children's attention.



πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦

Author Information

I live and work in Central London. I have also worked in Europe teaching English to both children and adults.

I have studied psychology at a degree level (BSC Hons) and have been particularly interested in child psychology and attachment theory.

I am a strong faith person and my faith very much shapes my positive outlook on life.

I have one adult son whom I cherish.


πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦

If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about......The Broccolis by
J C Allan


You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the poster below ⬇️




πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦πŸ’•πŸ₯¦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -