Blog Tour - Sunshine Over Bluebell Cliff
Sunshine Over Bluebell Cliff
by Della Galton
On my Blog today I have the pleasure of
Sharing with you......
Sunshine Over Bluebell Cliff
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Della Galton for inviting me on the Blog Tour.
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
Book Information
A place to make your dreams come true...
Clara King is left in sole charge of a fabulous new cliff top hotel for the summer. The owner has barely left the country when Clara realises that someone is hell bent on putting the Bluebell Cliff out of business.
It becomes a race against time to hunt down the sneaky saboteur before they succeed in bringing the hotel to its knees.
Meanwhile Clara’s family is in crisis following her Grandfather’s affair.
With her dream job under threat and her personal life in chaos, Clara discovers when what you love the most is in danger it can bring out the very best in you.
Pre-Order Link: https://amzn.to/32fc7za
My Review
5☆ An Uplifting, Heart Warming, Fun and Charming story, Perfect Read for a lil bit of Escapism!
Clara is the manager of The Bluebell Cliff for last 3 months.
Kate owns it, but she has just had some bad news & needs to go home to Australia to be with her mum.
She trusts no one else and asks Clara if she will look after and run the The Bluebell Cliff, for her whilst shes gone.
Kate offers Clara to Bungalow Sit and look after her 3 legged Fur Baby Foxy too. As she will be closer to work & it won't disrupt or upset Foxy. Clara jumps at the chance to help out... I mean how hard could it possibly be?
Sunshine Over Bluebell Cliff is such a wonderfully uplifting, heartwarming and charming story, the perfect book to whisk away a lil escapism.
It has a lil bit of mystery, plenty of drama, shenanigans, dilemmas, twists, humour and a dash of Romance but most of all oodles of charm.
The Bluebell Cliff is quaint yet grand and Della creates the perfect ambience, I wish I could visit as I would love to experience all it has to offer.
The characters are an eclectic bunch and so well written.
I just want to give a special mention to how beautiful the book cover is.
I love Della Galton's books and once again she has written an absolute Gem. I really hope there will be more from The Bluebell Cliff Hotel!
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
About Della Galton
Della Galton is the author of 15 books, including Ice and a Slice. She writes short stories, teaches writing groups and is Agony Aunt for Writers Forum Magazine. She lives in Dorset.
Follow Della Galton
Website: www.dellagalton.co.uk
Newsletter sign up: http://bit.ly/DellaGaltonNewsletter
Twitter - @DellaGalton
Instagram - @DellaGalton
🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻
If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about.......Sunshine Over Bluebell Cliff by Della Galton
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the poster below ⬇️
🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷



Thank you so much for this review. Much appreciated :)
ReplyDeleteDella x