Blog Tour - The Summer of Falling in Love







The Summer of Falling in Love
by Liz Davies 



On my Blog today I have the pleasure of 
Sharing with you.......
The Summer of Falling in Love 


๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ

Book Information

The thought of having a dog hasn’t crossed Theo Martin’s mind. It’s not that he doesn’t like dogs – he does – but the idea has simply never occurred to him.
It has occurred to his mother though, and when she decides to buy him a puppy because she thinks it will “liven him up a bit”, his life is turned completely upside down and not for the better as far as he’s concerned. But when he discovers that having a cute dog on the end of a lead attracts a great deal of female attention, he soon changes his mind. All kinds of women stop to pet the pup and while they coo over Poppy, they talk to him. A lot. And for Theo, it looks like his love life is taking a very welcome turn for the better.
But what about Josie Wilde, his dog sitter?
Forced to employ someone to walk his dog when he’s in work, he finds himself increasingly attracted to her, but unfortunately Josie’s interest in him appears to be purely professional. As the summer unfolds and he falls head over heels in love with the sweet and vulnerable pup, he finds himself falling for Josie.
For Theo, it’s not so much ‘love me, love my dog’, but more like ‘love my dog, love me, too’. Please…?
Purchase Links 



๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ

My Review


5☆ If You Adore Dogs and Love a good Romance, then this is a Must Read!

First of all I want to start by saying how much I adore the cover, I have a cockerpoo and this story melted my heart.

Theo's parents dropped by unexpectedly with an adorable 11week old cockerpoo pup.
Only it wasn't there dog, they trick Theo into

holding her, whilst they unloaded her bits, informing him that Poppy is now his dog and quickly drove off ๐Ÿ™ˆ lol

They think Theo is in a rut!
A Maths teacher, no partner and not much of a social life.
They believe Poppy will help Theo. As it will give him a purpose and will stop him staying in and moping around all Summer.

But the last thing Theo thinks he needs is a tiny pup. Or does he?
Maybe Poppy will steal his heart and in turn find Theo a chance at Love.
I mean they do say having a dog opens up lots of opportunities to meet people ๐Ÿ˜

Also if you adore dogs as much as I do then this book is definitely for you!
Poppy is a breath of fresh air, and remembering all those cheeky, mischievous, boundless energy, puppy days just brightened my day.

The Summer of Falling in Love is a heart warming, uplifting, feel good Romance.
I loved the characters especially Theo and Poppy, how much love and joy a dog can bring is just unconditional.
It's not often you get to read a romance story that is told in the mans perspective and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It certainly gave a different spin on love and life!

If you love dogs, enjoy a heart warming Romance, looking for a cosy and thoroughly entertaining read then I can't recommend reading The Summer of Falling in Love enough!



๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ

Author Bio

Liz Davies writes feel-good, light-hearted stories with a hefty dose of romance, a smattering of humour, and a great deal of love.
She’s married to her best friend, has one grown-up daughter, and when she isn’t scribbling away in the notepad she carries with her everywhere (just in case inspiration strikes), you’ll find her searching for that perfect pair of shoes. She loves to cook but isn’t very good at it, and loves to eat - she’s much better at that! Liz also enjoys walking (preferably on the flat), cycling (also on the flat), and lots of sitting around in the garden on warm, sunny days.
She currently lives with her family in Wales, but would ideally love to buy a camper van and travel the world in it. 


Social Media Links:

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ

If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about.......The Summer of Falling in Love by Liz Davies

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the poster below ⬇️



๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿถ

Comments

  1. This sounds perfect. I love dogs, I love romance and I love fun stories. Great review Dash. And, I also love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Carla ๐Ÿ’• isn't it just the most delightful cover. Yayy in that case you will definitely like The Summer of Falling in Love. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Cafรฉ

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling