Blog Tour - Spring Siren
Pull on your sunglasses, spring is here!
When Finn Gallichan, the new man in artist, Jools Jones’ life leaves the boardwalk to go travelling for several months, she’s not too worried. She has her paintings to work on as well as keeping busy helping her grandmother run the only second-hand bookshop in the village. She’s happy to wait for Finn’s return to pick up where they left off their relationship. That is, until she decides to secretly help a new customer trace a copy of a book he wrote years before and meets his grandson, Marius Arnesen, a glass artist who, fascinated by her paintings, asks her to take part in an art exhibition.
When she begins to suspect that Finn isn’t quite the person she had hoped and Marius steps up to save someone close to her, she wonders if maybe she’s made the wrong decision…
Purchase Links
UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spring-Siren-Book-Boardwalk-Sea-ebook/dp/B08V7GKDTG/
US - https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Siren-Book-Boardwalk-Sea-ebook/dp/B08V7GKDTG/
Spring Siren is the fourth and final book in this loveable series.
Each book is about one of the four friends, and can be read as a standalone, but I do recommend you read them all as they are brilliant!
This time round it's Jools Story.
Jools and her loveable Gran work together to run Boardwalk Books, a quaint second-hand bookshop that they run in their cottage.
Jools and Finn have been getting close, but when he leaves her to go travelling, she decides to give long distance a go, whilst she keeps busy with work and her passion for painting, she has plenty to keep her occupied.
I mean does long distance relationships really work?
Well I guess Jools is about to be tested when she meets the handsome artist Marius and it's quickly obvious they have a connection.
What I loved about this book is that none of the characters from the previous books get left out. It was so nice to catch up with them all ( Lexi, Sacha and Bella) especially as it's the last installment. It all ties up nicely.
Once again Georgina Troy has written another heart warming gem.
It's a Warm and Cosy, Feel-good Romance, the location is idyllic, the characters are superbly written and I feel like I really know each one really well now.
Spring Siren is the perfect end to an Uplifting and Enjoyable Series.
If you haven't yet had the pleasure of reading the Boardwalk by the Sea series then I highly recommend you grab a copy!
She was a finalist in the Contemporary Romance Category of the Romantic Novel of the Year Awards 2016 (RoNAs) with A Jersey Kiss, book 1 in her Jersey Scene series.
Georgina lives on the island of Jersey with her husband and three rescue dogs and is 1/3 of The Blonde Plotters.
Social Media Links –
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GeorginaTroyAuthor/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GeorginaTroy
Instagram: @AJerseyWriter
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/georginatroy/
Website: https://deborahcarr.org/



Thanks very much for taking part in the Spring Siren blog tour and for your wonderful review, I'm thrilled you enjoyed the book.
ReplyDelete