Blog Tour - Walk in Wildflower Park

Blog Tour







Walk in Wildflower Park 
by Bella Osborne




On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you.....  
Walk in Wildflower Park 

I would like to thank Sabah From Avon books and  Bella Osborne for inviting me on the blog tour.


🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻


Book Information 

A Walk in Wildflower Park was originally published as a four-part serial. This is the complete story in one package.

Life’s not always a walk in the park…

When Anna is dumped by her fiancé, she moves in to her own place on the edge of the gorgeous Wildflower Park and pledges to stay off men and focus on her career, but a handsome new colleague seems to thwart her attempts at every turn. And when she receives an accidental text from a mystery man, could it be the new start she needs? Or someone she really shouldn't be falling for?

Anna’s neighbour Sophie is a stressed-out mum-of-two with a third on the way. Her husband is a constant frustration, and their children are a regular source of newly-invented swear words and unidentifiable sticky surfaces.

Luckily, Anna and Sophie have each other – and Wildflower Park proves to be a sanctuary as they map out a path to find the happiness they both deserve…

Fantastically funny, this irresistibly heart-warming novel will charm fans of Milly Johnsonand Jill Mansell.


🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻

My Review 


5☆ Feel Good Rom Com with plenty of juicy twists and turns!

I had the pleasure of reading all four wonderful parts to this book, then I read them altogether in the one book and I loved it!

Anna has recently split up with her Ex, just when she thought she could get over him, he takes a job working at her work place making things even more awkward.

But Anna has a new co worker and he is very Handsome and willing to help Anna with her Ex boyfriend.

Anna's best friend Sophie is also infatuated with the new co worker Hudson, but she's married, heavily pregnant and mum to some unruly children. On the surface her marriage looks solid, but cracks start to form and she can no longer take it.

There is so much I want to say about this gem of a book, but don't want to risk giving anything away.
There is a secret text admirer that is about to ruffle Anna's feathers, Mystery, a gorgeous cat, Plenty of Drama, Laugh Out l
Loud moments, exciting Twists and Turns.
It's a story of second chances, Family drama, relationships, friendships, decisions and secrets.

The Characters are endearing likeable, well developed and as the story progresses they become more relatable and I was rooting for them to find their happy ending.
There are plenty of juicy twists and turns and sub plots that weave together seamlessly, compelling me to keep reading.

I'm a big fan of Bella's books and Walk in Wildflower Park is another Gem of a book I didn't want to put down, so much so I read it twice!

I can't recommend reading this Gorgeous Book Enough!
It Truly is the perfect feel good Summer time read!





🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻

About The Author

 I've been jotting down my stories as far back as I can remember. Somehow life took over, I got a sensible job in project management and the writing has remained a passion.

 I live in The Midlands with my lovely husband and our wonderful daughter, who thankfully, both accept me as I am (with my mad morning hair and a penchant for skipping). 


You can follow me on
Twitter :-  @osborne_bella.


🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about.....Walk in Wildflower Park by Bella Osborne.

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -