Blog Tour - Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay
Blog Tour
π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»
Book Information
Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay (book 2)
by Nicola May
On my blog today I have the pleasure of
sharing with you......
Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay (book 2)
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Nicola May for inviting me on the blog tour.
π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»
Book Information
The cast of the runaway bestseller, The Corner Shop in Cockleberry Bay, are back – including Rosa, Josh, Mary, Jacob, Sheila, new mum Titch and, last but by no means least, Hot, the adorable dachshund.
Newly wed, and with her inherited corner shop successfully up and running, Rosa Smith seems to have all that anyone could wish for. But the course of true love never did run smooth and Rosa’s suspicions that her husband is having an affair have dire consequences.
Reaching rock bottom before she can climb back up to the top, fragile Rosa is forced to face her fears, addiction and jealousy head on.
With a selection of meddling locals still at large, a mystery fire and Titch’s frantic search for the real father of her sick baby, the second book in this enchanting series will take you on a further unpredictable journey of self-discovery.
Newly wed, and with her inherited corner shop successfully up and running, Rosa Smith seems to have all that anyone could wish for. But the course of true love never did run smooth and Rosa’s suspicions that her husband is having an affair have dire consequences.
Reaching rock bottom before she can climb back up to the top, fragile Rosa is forced to face her fears, addiction and jealousy head on.
With a selection of meddling locals still at large, a mystery fire and Titch’s frantic search for the real father of her sick baby, the second book in this enchanting series will take you on a further unpredictable journey of self-discovery.
Purchase links
π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·
My Review
5☆ An Endearing and Compelling Rom Com
Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay is the second book in the series, it can be read as a standalone as there is backstory from the previous book, which I really appreciated as it had been some time since I read the first book.
It was so lovely to be back in Cockleberry Bay and to catch up with all the gossip and Characters.
Oh and as always it was particularly good to see Hot Dog again, the loveable rescue pup who will melt your heart!
It was also really good to see Josh and Rosa are still together, although things are not quiet so smooth sailing for the pair as they battle obstacles.
I don't want to give too much away just incase you haven't yet read the first book.
Once again Nicola May has written a Gem of a book!
I have been eagerly awaiting this book
I didn't think this series could get any better after the first but I was wrong it's just as good if not better!
There is so much to this book, all the cleverly plotted stories, twists, connections, all weaved together seamlessly.
The Characters are relatable, quirky, slightly flawed but endearing and likeable.
There's Heartache, Romance, Battling Addiction, Self Discovery, Plenty of Drama, Secrets, Friendships, Humour, Plenty of adorable Fur Babies to lighten the mood.
Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay is an Endearing and Compelling Rom Com that's Warm, light hearted yet deals with some serious subjects, it's a read that once you pick it up you won't want to put it down!
Would I recommend reading this Gorgeous Book.... Without a Doubt.... 100% YES!!
I only hope that Nicola writes another book as I really don't want to say goodbye to Cockleberry Bay just yet!
Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay is the second book in the series, it can be read as a standalone as there is backstory from the previous book, which I really appreciated as it had been some time since I read the first book.
It was so lovely to be back in Cockleberry Bay and to catch up with all the gossip and Characters.
Oh and as always it was particularly good to see Hot Dog again, the loveable rescue pup who will melt your heart!
It was also really good to see Josh and Rosa are still together, although things are not quiet so smooth sailing for the pair as they battle obstacles.
I don't want to give too much away just incase you haven't yet read the first book.
Once again Nicola May has written a Gem of a book!
I have been eagerly awaiting this book
I didn't think this series could get any better after the first but I was wrong it's just as good if not better!
There is so much to this book, all the cleverly plotted stories, twists, connections, all weaved together seamlessly.
The Characters are relatable, quirky, slightly flawed but endearing and likeable.
There's Heartache, Romance, Battling Addiction, Self Discovery, Plenty of Drama, Secrets, Friendships, Humour, Plenty of adorable Fur Babies to lighten the mood.
Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay is an Endearing and Compelling Rom Com that's Warm, light hearted yet deals with some serious subjects, it's a read that once you pick it up you won't want to put it down!
Would I recommend reading this Gorgeous Book.... Without a Doubt.... 100% YES!!
I only hope that Nicola writes another book as I really don't want to say goodbye to Cockleberry Bay just yet!
πππππππππππππππππππ
GIVEAWAY
Win a signed copy of The Corner Shop on Cockleberry Bay (Open INT)
*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome. Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below. The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then Rachel’s Random Resources reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time Rachel’s Random Resources will delete the data. I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.
πππππππππππππππππππ
About Nicola May
Award winning author Nicola May lives in Ascot in Berkshire with her rescue cat Stanley. Her hobbies include watching films that involve a lot of swooning, crabbing in South Devon, eating flapjacks and enjoying a flutter on the horses. Inspired by her favourite authors Milly Johnson and Carole Matthews, Nicola writes what she describes as chicklit with a kick.
Follow Nicola May
Website - www.nicolamay.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/nicolamay1
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/author_nicola/
π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about......Meet Me in Cockleberry Bay (book 2) by Nicola May
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»π·π»



Great review Dash, I also really enjoyed this book. I had not read the first one, but have downloaded it from Amazon since reading this one.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Carla π oh you will love the first book. I have reviewed it if you want to check it out. I couldn't wait for this book to come out. Did you find it ok as a standalone as you hadn't read the first one? Xx
Delete