Blog Tour - Only the Lonely

Blog Tour 







Only the Lonely 
by Joanne Nicholson




On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you.........
Only the Lonely 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and  Joanne Nicholson for inviting me on the blog tour 



🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷


Book Information 

After Tiffany is orphaned on the night of her 18th birthday, she discovers, as the sole heir to her parents’ estate, she has inherited a frozen embryo from when her parents did IVF to have her. Feeling lost, alone and longing for a sense of family, Tiffany can’t bring herself to destroy or donate the embryo. Instead, she decides to be impregnated with her biological twin. 
A legal battle ensues over whether the embryo is a person or property and the ethics of whether it is acceptable to give birth to your own sibling.
 Set in Australia, this contemporary fiction novel is full of emotion, dilemmas and unexpected friendships, as Tiffany forges a new life without her parents.


Purchase Links: 

🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷

My Review

4☆ Unique, Thought Provoking, Leaves a Lasting Impression

Only the Lonely is a very unique and unusual read, and by unusual I mean I don't think I've ever read anything like this before or even read about such topics.
It certainly is a very thought provoking and insightful read that you feel compelled to keep reading.

I'm not really sure how to start my review which isn't usually like me.
The Blurb pretty much sums up the story enough to get a nice gist, which is what really piqued my intrigue.

When I said this book is thought provoking it also poses questions on moral principles,
And it did take me a while to get my head around things.
I'm not even sure if there is a right or wrong answer as to whether it's ok to do what Tiffany wants to do, it's not for me to judge and I'm not really sure what I would do in her situation, grief changes things.
But one thing is for certain It will leave a lasting impression!

Only the Lonely is a Unique, Poignant, Poweful Read that will certainly get under the skin. It's a story about grief, dilemmas, Ethics, Legal Implications, Embryo, Family, Life, loved ones, loss and letting go.
The Characters are complex, flawed but we'll thought out.
The pace flowed along with ease as I became embroiled in the dilemmas and outcomes.

If you are looking for a Contemporary Fiction/ Women's Fiction with a powerful storyline, that challenges your thoughts, emotions and moral compass, that will get under your skin then I highly recommend reading Only the Lonely.





🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷

Author Bio

Joanne Nicholson is an Australian author who enjoys boating, exercising, reading, writing, music and spending quality time with family and friends.
Joanne’s career began in advertising and marketing. After a hiatus to raise her four children, she owned an indoor play centre, worked in property management and bookkeeping. Joanne gave these up to focus on her passion for writing.
She has published the contemporary women’s fiction novels: ‘Intuition’, ‘In Another Life’ and ‘Positive’, as well as a YA novel ‘Music Score’ and several short stories. Her latest novel is ‘Only the Lonely’.


Social Media Links – 
Twitter @jolnicholson

🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about...... Only the Lonely by Joanne Nicholson

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️




🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -