Blog Tour - KEEP HER CLOSE
Blog Tour
ππππππππππππππππ
Book Information
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
3☆ Cat and Mouse Police Procedural
Keep Her Close is a race against time police procedural, crime fiction.
This is also the second book in the series
Unfortunately I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading the first book, and I do believe this is the main reason I found it difficult to connect with the story.
Although it has been said it can be read as a standalone I really don't think this is the case.
The opening story was of DS Josie Masters attending counselling for a horrific case that took place in the previous book.
Which had me confused and a lil lost as i didn't really know what was going on.
DS Masters was called to a College when a student goes missing.
They see signs of a struggle and blood splatter but no evidence as to what actually happened to Malin.
When two more different young girls go missing, Masters knows it's a race against time to find out who is taking the girls.
With no evidence they truly have their work cut out.
Unfortunately I struggled to get into the plot, I found it difficult to connect with the characters as i feel like I was missing something.
It is a slower paced, quick read and at times gripping.
I only wish I had read the previous book then my ratings might have been higher.
I do believe others will really enjoy Keep Her Close, DS Masters has alot of potential to make a great series.
To be honest after getting a glimpse of the previous book (Hold My Hand) it sounds thrilling, so i think I'll give it a read.
Overal a good read. Would still recommend to others, I'm intrigued to see what is next for DS Masters and her Team.
ππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... KEEP HER CLOSE – M.J. Ford
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
ππππππππππππππππ
KEEP HER CLOSE
by M.J. Ford
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
KEEP HER CLOSE
I would like to thank Sabah From Avon books and M.J. Ford for inviting me on the blog tour.
ππππππππππππππππ
Book Information
Someone is playing a deadly game…
When a young girl goes missing from Jesus College Oxford, DS Josie Masters is plunged into a world of panic as fear grips the city. Along with Thames Valley Police’s newest recruit, the handsome DS Pryce, Josie must act fast – and when two more girls disappear from Oriel and Somerville colleges, she realises the killer is sending her a deadly message in a cruel game of cat and mouse. This time, the case is personal – but who is the perpetrator?
In a desperate race against the clock, Josie hunts for the kidnapper, and soon discovers he could be a lot closer to home than she’d ever thought…
M.J. Ford is back with a gripping new thriller, perfect for fans of Cara Hunter and T.M. Logan
In a desperate race against the clock, Josie hunts for the kidnapper, and soon discovers he could be a lot closer to home than she’d ever thought…
M.J. Ford is back with a gripping new thriller, perfect for fans of Cara Hunter and T.M. Logan
ππππππππππππππππ
My Review
3☆ Cat and Mouse Police Procedural
Keep Her Close is a race against time police procedural, crime fiction.
This is also the second book in the series
Unfortunately I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading the first book, and I do believe this is the main reason I found it difficult to connect with the story.
Although it has been said it can be read as a standalone I really don't think this is the case.
The opening story was of DS Josie Masters attending counselling for a horrific case that took place in the previous book.
Which had me confused and a lil lost as i didn't really know what was going on.
DS Masters was called to a College when a student goes missing.
They see signs of a struggle and blood splatter but no evidence as to what actually happened to Malin.
When two more different young girls go missing, Masters knows it's a race against time to find out who is taking the girls.
With no evidence they truly have their work cut out.
Unfortunately I struggled to get into the plot, I found it difficult to connect with the characters as i feel like I was missing something.
It is a slower paced, quick read and at times gripping.
I only wish I had read the previous book then my ratings might have been higher.
I do believe others will really enjoy Keep Her Close, DS Masters has alot of potential to make a great series.
To be honest after getting a glimpse of the previous book (Hold My Hand) it sounds thrilling, so i think I'll give it a read.
Overal a good read. Would still recommend to others, I'm intrigued to see what is next for DS Masters and her Team.
ππππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... KEEP HER CLOSE – M.J. Ford
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
ππππππππππππππππ


Comments
Post a Comment