Blog Tour - The Cornish Lady
Blog Tour
Social Media Links –
The Cornish Lady
by Nicola Pryce
On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you.....
The Cornish Lady
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Nicola Pryce
πππππππππππππππ
Book Information
Cornwall:1796
Educated, beautiful and the daughter of a prosperous merchant, Angelica Lilly has been invited to spend the summer in high society. Her father’s wealth is opening doors, and attracting marriage proposals, but Angelica still feels like an imposter among the aristocrats of Cornwall.
When her brother returns home, ill and under the influence of a dangerous man, Angelica’s loyalties are tested to the limit. Her one hope lies with coachman Henry Trevelyan, a softly spoken, educated man with kind eyes. But when Henry seemingly betrays Angelica, she has no one to turn to. Who is Henry, and what does he want? And can Angelica save her brother from a terrible plot that threatens to ruin her entire family?
Purchase Links:
πππππππππππππππ
My Review
4☆ Enthralling, Intriguing, Historical Saga
This is the fourth book in the series, but I had no problem reading as a standalone. I haven't read the previous books.
The Cornish Lady is a beautifully written historical saga, I really enjoy reading historical books as i love getting swept away within different eras.
Angelica is a Strong, Sassy, Knows what she Wants, Independent Women.
Determined to find herself a suitable husband that respects her opinions and views, but also has a good social stature is equally important to her.
The thing I love most about historical books is learning all about the social, political aspects and historical events and what it was like for people particularly women back in those days.
What always surfaces is how women have no place in management or in a man's world. Also to marry out of social class is frowned upon.
We learn Angelica is more than capable of running her father's business and she keeps her brother in check too as he is far from an angel, leading to his arrest.
This is very much a character driven story.
The pace is a little slower but I liked that as it took it's time with revealing characters and storylines, so you can really get to grips with who is who.
The Cornish Lady is an Enthralling, Intriguing Historical Saga, that has romance, eclectic characters, danger, illict encounters and secrets.
You can tell Nicola has done alot of research into her characters and plot as all the little details and historical reference was brilliantly written.
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Cornish Lady, I'm excited to discover more from Nicola Pryce.
This is the fourth book in the series, but I had no problem reading as a standalone. I haven't read the previous books.
The Cornish Lady is a beautifully written historical saga, I really enjoy reading historical books as i love getting swept away within different eras.
Angelica is a Strong, Sassy, Knows what she Wants, Independent Women.
Determined to find herself a suitable husband that respects her opinions and views, but also has a good social stature is equally important to her.
The thing I love most about historical books is learning all about the social, political aspects and historical events and what it was like for people particularly women back in those days.
What always surfaces is how women have no place in management or in a man's world. Also to marry out of social class is frowned upon.
We learn Angelica is more than capable of running her father's business and she keeps her brother in check too as he is far from an angel, leading to his arrest.
This is very much a character driven story.
The pace is a little slower but I liked that as it took it's time with revealing characters and storylines, so you can really get to grips with who is who.
The Cornish Lady is an Enthralling, Intriguing Historical Saga, that has romance, eclectic characters, danger, illict encounters and secrets.
You can tell Nicola has done alot of research into her characters and plot as all the little details and historical reference was brilliantly written.
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Cornish Lady, I'm excited to discover more from Nicola Pryce.
πππππππππππππππ
GIVEAWAY
Win a signed copy of The Cornish Lady,
a box of Cornish Fudge
and some bookmarks
(Open Internationally)
*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome. Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below. The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then Rachel’s Random Resources reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time Rachel’s Random Resources will delete the data. I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.
ππππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
Nicola Pryce came to writing after a career in nursing. She has an Open University degree in Humanities and is a qualified adult literacy support volunteer. She is lives in the Blackdown Hills in Somerset and when she isn’t writing she’s probably gardening or scrubbing the decks. She and her husband love sailing and for the last twenty years they have sailed in and out of the romantic harbours of the south coast of Cornwall in search of adventure: it is there where she sets her books.
The Cornish Lady is her fourth book: The others are Pengelly's Daughter, The Captain's Girl, and The Cornish Dressmaker.
Nicola is a member of the Romantic Novelists' Association and The Historical Writers Association.
The Cornish Lady is her fourth book: The others are Pengelly's Daughter, The Captain's Girl, and The Cornish Dressmaker.
Nicola is a member of the Romantic Novelists' Association and The Historical Writers Association.
Social Media Links –
http://nicolapryce.co.uk
https://twitter.com/NPryce_Author
https://uk.pinterest.com/nicolapryceauth/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15249833.Nicola_Pryce
https://www.facebook.com/nicolaprycebooks/
https://twitter.com/NPryce_Author
https://uk.pinterest.com/nicolapryceauth/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15249833.Nicola_Pryce
https://www.facebook.com/nicolaprycebooks/
πππππππππππππππ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... The Cornish Lady by Nicola Pryce
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
πππππππππππππππ



Comments
Post a Comment