Blog Tour - Just One Time - (6/12/17)
Blog Tour
Purchase from Amazon UK
Purchase From ➡ Amazon.Com
Purchase From ➡ Kobo
πππππππππππππππ
My Review
10☆ An Electrifying Hot and Steamy Thriller.... you won't be able to put DOWN!!
Wow oh wow oh wow!!!!
What a FANTASTIC very Sexy and Steamy Thriller! That will leave you HOT under the Collar!!
Be warned this book contains alot of sexual content!
Ok so normally I write a bit about the plot and characters.... however I'm not going to do that as trust me this book is just too good not to read for yourself!
From the very first pages It oozes forbidden yet sizzling sexual chemistry scenes.
What I will say is...a little about how the characters made me feel.
The 3 main characters are :
David, Alison and Nina.
David is Married to Alison
Nina is.... well I'm not sure how you would sum up Nina...but a sexy, manipulative temptress thats a dangerous psycho springs to mind!!
David is Weak! He annoyed me no end with all his Lame excuses for thinking with his Dick and not his brain!
Ok so he feels unloved and not appreciated... But he brings it all on himself!!
Did i feel sorry for him in any way?
No not really!.... if you play with Fire, you are going to get Burned!!!
I felt sorry for Alison though. She's a broken women and it's all David's fault.
It's no wonder she's cold, angry and distant!
Any person who has been treated the way she has would act exactly the same!
If it wasn't for their daughter Maddie she may of left David long ago!
However Nina is playing a very very dangerous game, and David is the object of her desires! She will literally stop at nothing to get what she wants!
She uses sex and mind games to seduce David into being putty in her hands!
This is a fast paced thriller, that has you turning pages quickly.
I devoured every single page, wanting to see what on earth was going to happen next!
K.S Hunter took me on a cat and mouse chase. Except David was the helpless prey and Nina was very much the lioness! Dangling his manhood on a bit of string!
The characters for me were simply perfect! Everything you would expect them to be for this kind of steamy psychological thriller!
Just One Time contains alot of sexual scenes and swearing. Which may not be suitable for everyone.
This is very much a story about the consequences of Cheating and how it can lead to dangerous liaisons!
It sizzled with electrifying passion, temptation, danger, suspense, it had me hanging on to every word.
I think i have to say it's by far my favourite Steamy Psychological Thriller this year.
If your looking for a dangerous, sexy, thriller that's a modern day Fatal Attraction then this is definitely the book for you!!!
I can't wait to read more from K.S Hunter!!
πππππππππππππππ
Book Extract
πππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
Just One Time
By K.S Hunter
I am very very Excited to be a part of Just One Time Blog Tour!
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and K.S Hunter for inviting me on the Tour.
Just One Time is a Steamy Sexy Psychological Thriller That you won't be able to put down!
Below is all the information you need followed by my Book Review and Book Extract!
Happy Reading!
πππππππππππππππ
Book Information
The first novel by K.S. Hunter, the alter ego of an international bestselling author, whose identity will remain a secret.
Desire can have dire consequences
Two years ago, David Madden made a mistake that almost cost him his marriage. His wife, Alison, gave him another chance, but she has not forgotten, nor has she forgiven.
She is irresistible
Then David meets the alluring Nina at a theatre in London. When he loses his phone in the dark, she helps him find it, and by giving her his number he unwittingly invites her into his life.
What David initially views as an innocent flirt turns into a dangerous game of deception. His increasingly suspicious wife thinks something is up, and each lie he tells pushes them further apart.
She is insatiable
Nina pursues David relentlessly, following him to New York where she gives him an ultimatum: sleep with her, just one time, and then she’ll get out of his life forever; or she’ll ruin everything he holds dear.
She is unstoppable
Of course, once won’t be enough for Nina, and what David hoped would be the end is merely the beginning.
A modern-day Fatal Attraction, Just One Time is a steamy psychological thriller that will have you hooked from the first page and holding your breath until its shocking conclusion.
Praise for K.S. Hunter
‘An author to watch out for – always interesting and unpredictable’ Sophie Hannah
Purchase From ➡ Amazon.Com
Purchase From ➡ Kobo
πππππππππππππππ
My Review
10☆ An Electrifying Hot and Steamy Thriller.... you won't be able to put DOWN!!
Wow oh wow oh wow!!!!
What a FANTASTIC very Sexy and Steamy Thriller! That will leave you HOT under the Collar!!
Be warned this book contains alot of sexual content!
Ok so normally I write a bit about the plot and characters.... however I'm not going to do that as trust me this book is just too good not to read for yourself!
From the very first pages It oozes forbidden yet sizzling sexual chemistry scenes.
What I will say is...a little about how the characters made me feel.
The 3 main characters are :
David, Alison and Nina.
David is Married to Alison
Nina is.... well I'm not sure how you would sum up Nina...but a sexy, manipulative temptress thats a dangerous psycho springs to mind!!
David is Weak! He annoyed me no end with all his Lame excuses for thinking with his Dick and not his brain!
Ok so he feels unloved and not appreciated... But he brings it all on himself!!
Did i feel sorry for him in any way?
No not really!.... if you play with Fire, you are going to get Burned!!!
I felt sorry for Alison though. She's a broken women and it's all David's fault.
It's no wonder she's cold, angry and distant!
Any person who has been treated the way she has would act exactly the same!
If it wasn't for their daughter Maddie she may of left David long ago!
However Nina is playing a very very dangerous game, and David is the object of her desires! She will literally stop at nothing to get what she wants!
She uses sex and mind games to seduce David into being putty in her hands!
This is a fast paced thriller, that has you turning pages quickly.
I devoured every single page, wanting to see what on earth was going to happen next!
K.S Hunter took me on a cat and mouse chase. Except David was the helpless prey and Nina was very much the lioness! Dangling his manhood on a bit of string!
The characters for me were simply perfect! Everything you would expect them to be for this kind of steamy psychological thriller!
Just One Time contains alot of sexual scenes and swearing. Which may not be suitable for everyone.
This is very much a story about the consequences of Cheating and how it can lead to dangerous liaisons!
It sizzled with electrifying passion, temptation, danger, suspense, it had me hanging on to every word.
I think i have to say it's by far my favourite Steamy Psychological Thriller this year.
If your looking for a dangerous, sexy, thriller that's a modern day Fatal Attraction then this is definitely the book for you!!!
I can't wait to read more from K.S Hunter!!
πππππππππππππππ
Book Extract
Chapter Nine
I drove us to the shopping centre, which was only a couple of miles from our home. We were in the third shoe shop before Alison found something she liked – Alison so fussy, picky and full of taste; me so easily bored, quick to decide and impatient, an impatience that intensified when I was with someone who wasn’t the same as me. Shopping with Alison was always a time when my patience was stretched to the limit.
I gave up standing next to my wife and daughter after fifteen minutes in the first shop. The whole time we were in the second shop I spent wandering the aisles, staring aimlessly at pairs of shoes, so many colours, so many different styles. The same now in the third shop. No decision had been made. This was going to be a long morning, torturous.
At the back of the shop, Alison was kneeling by Maddie’s feet, putting on shoe after shoe, and Maddie was becoming restless. Alison snapped at her and our daughter instantly obeyed. I was several metres away from them, close to the tills, which were located in the centre of the shop, glimpsing back at them only occasionally. Again, I was staring at row upon row of shoes, so many colours, so many different styles. Mind-numbing.
I turned to my left, and my eyeline came to rest on the shop entrance. And on the figure of a woman.
She was there. There! Nina.
Standing in the entranceway, leaning against the doorframe. A tilt of the head, a smile on her face. She stared me in the eye, then she looked beyond me, making it obvious, making sure I spotted where her gaze fell. She was looking at Alison. And looking at Maddie. She made a face that said, Oh, how cute, and she blew me a kiss.
Instinctively, I spun around to check Alison and Maddie. To look at what I feared she might be able to destroy. To check whether Alison had seen her. And the kiss she’d blown… But my wife was still busy on her knees and Maddie was bobbing up and down as she sat on the cushioned seat.
I turned back towards the entrance. Nina wasn’t there any more. Trying to appear as casual as possible, but with my heart beating uncontrollably, I went to where she’d been, took a step or two into the busy shopping centre, and looked left and right, near and far. I couldn’t see her. Searching more. Searching every place she could have gone to. I couldn’t see her anywhere. No, she wasn’t there.
How did she know I’d be here?
Was that really her?
Somebody took me by the arm, startling me. I spun round to face whomever it was. I was sweating.
‘No good,’ Alison said, without paying any attention to how I looked. ‘Next one.’ And, pulling Maddie along by the hand, she walked past me.
Relieved in an odd way, concerned in another, I followed. Like a good husband.
*
Two hours later, Alison took Maddie to McDonald’s – a place I’d refused to go for five years, since I’d spent two days of my life vomiting after one of their meals – so Alison told me, ‘You sort your phone while I take Maddie to eat. You can grab a sandwich from somewhere.’
I was standing in line at the phone shop, waiting to be served, thinking I might ask for an upgrade to make it look like there was something wrong with my phone in case Alison showed interest. I peered over my shoulder now and again, keeping an eye out for Nina.
I was next in line to be served when I felt a hand on my arm. Assuming Alison had changed her mind about the McDonald’s, I turned and started to speak. ‘So –’
My voice froze when I saw it was Nina. Immediately, my eyes flew in all directions. I guided her away from the queue and into a corner that was shielded by display units. ‘What are you doing? Are you crazy? I’m here with my wife and daughter.’
‘Which is exactly why I’ve waited until they’re safely tucked up in the corner booth in McDonald’s before I’ve come to see you. Don’t worry about it. Jesus, you’re so tense. Let me relax you.’ She reached for my crotch and pressed her hand against it.
I jumped back. Keeping my voice down, I said, ‘Just what do you think you’re doing? You can’t do this! You can’t just suddenly appear when I’m out with my family. What would I do if my wife saw us?’ I instantly felt the eyes of every person in the shop on us, entertained by this altercation of sorts, most no doubt assuming an unhappy couple were having it out over something or other.
I had to get her out of here, that much I knew. I took her by the arm and almost led her outside. But when I realised I could walk right into a returning Alison, I stumbled and changed direction, leading Nina back into the corner of the shop. ‘Look, Nina –’
‘I’m just here to let you know I’m waiting for the next move. What’s the harm in that?’
‘My wife –’
‘She’s fine. Oblivious. Tucked away safely behind a Big Mac. Not exactly watching her figure, is she. No wonder you’re interested in me.’ She whispered in my ear, ‘I don’t blame you.’ Then she pulled back and said, ‘Listen, you’ve got nothing to worry about.’ She stepped close towards me, so close. Maybe too close – I could smell her delicate perfume. My nasal passages opened involuntarily and I consumed her sweet scent. ‘I’m very discreet. She’ll never know a thing. But you… Now, you need to work on how you react to seeing me because if anyone’s going to give anything away, it’ll be you and your over-the-top response, not me. I’m the definition of discreet. You’ve got to keep calm.’ She added slowly, deliberately and seductively, ‘She need never know, David.’ And she placed her lips on mine, let skin linger softly on skin before she parted her mouth slightly and her tongue protruded, gliding over my bottom lip. ‘Umm,’ she whispered. ‘I’d forgotten how good you taste. Remember, I want you. And I’m waiting for you to finish me off.’πππππππππππππππ
Author Bio
K.S. Hunter is the pseudonym of an international bestselling author. The identity of the author, who lives in the United Kingdom, will remain a mystery.
Social Media Links –
Website: www.AuthorKSHunter.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/author.kshunter
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Author_KSHunter
πππππππππππππππ
If you Enjoyed my Blog Tour Post, then please share, so we can get everyone reading and Talking about....
Just One Time!!
Also You can Follow along with the rest of the Blog Tour by looking at the Tour Poster Below⬇
#JustOneTime
Happy Reading!!
πππππππππππππππ


Comments
Post a Comment