Blog Blitz - House of Christmas Secrets - (13/12/17)

Blog Blitz 


House of Christmas Secrets 
By Lynda Stacey


Today on my Blog is the Gorgeous Book... House of Christmas Secrets.

I would like to thank Debbie at Brook Cottage and Lynda Stacey for inviting me on the Blog Tour.

All the information you need about this beautiful book is below. Including My Review & A Giveaway!.

Happy Reading!

πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘

Book Information 

Genre: ROMANTIC SUSPENSE
Release Date: 5TH DECEMBER 2017
Publisher: CHOC LIT

This year we’re just going to have a nice, normal Christmas…
Last year’s Christmas at Wrea Head Hall didn’t quite go to plan which is why Jess Croft is determined this festive season will be the one to remember, for the right reasons. And she has plenty of reasons to be hopeful, she’s going to marry the man of her dreams, Jack Stone, seven days after New Year’s Eve.

However, as family secrets are revealed in hidden letters and two unexpected guests turn up on the doorstep, Jess is left wondering whether her life will ever be the same again.

Can Jess and Jack still experience a peaceful festive season that they had imagined or are there some problems that even Christmas can’t fix?

BUY LINKS
House of Christmas Secrets  - GetBook.at/ChristmasSecrets
House of Secrets  - GetBook.at/HouseofSecrets  
Tell me no Secrets -  GetBook.at/Tmnsecrets  

πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘

My Review 

5☆ Beautiful story of Intrigue, Mystery, secrets, Family Drama.

House of Christmas Secrets is the second book in the series. I wasn't fortunate enough to read the first book.
However Lynda packed so much past story in the first few chapters I felt I knew the characters stories already. So I would definitely say you can read this as a standalone, however judging by the back story the first book is well worth a read!

Once I started this beautiful book I was instantly hooked.
Jess tells us of her near death experiences by her sisters obsessive ex boyfriend when he kidnapped them and set fire to Wrea Hall Hotel.


However lots of her family members were not so lucky. Losing their parents.

Now her sister Madeleine has the hotel up and running.

I don't want to give too much away because this story is truly captivating.
I loved each and every one of the characters. The closeness between Jess and Jack her fiancΓ© and her sister Madeleine. Not to mention her little niece Poppy who was such a joy.

I adored Lily what a charming 8 year old. So caring with a huge heart and a zest for life.
She's not had the best start in life, her prostitute mother Annie a drug addict left her alone and cold as a baby. Then several times she robbed them blind leaving not even a toy.
Gosh Annie made my blood boil!

I want to applaud Lynda for her fantastic writing of such sensitive issues of prostitution, pimps, drugs addiction, long lost family members, racism, homelessness, grief, depression.
Although these issues are sensitive Lynda perfectly placed them within the story with ease and sensitivity. Which only added to the depth of the writing!

I can't recommend this story enough.
The characters stole my heart, captivated me, created enough tension and mystery surrounding all the secrets, exciting little twists and turns, it had heartbreak, humour, loveable characters especially Nomsa the cook who was like a mum to everyone, it had love, Family drama.

The perfect Enthralling, Poignant Christmas read! 

Highly recommend!!
πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„

Author Bio 




Lynda grew up in the mining village of Bentley, Doncaster, in South Yorkshire,
Her own chaotic life story, along with varied career choices helps Lynda to create stories of romantic suspense, with challenging and unpredictable plots, along with (as in all romances) very happy endings.
Lynda joined the Romantic Novelist Association in 2014 under the umbrella of the New Writers Scheme and in 2015, her debut novel House of Secrets won the Choc Lit & Whole Story Audiobooks Search for a Star competition.
She lives in a small rural hamlet near Doncaster, with her husband, Haydn, whom she’s been happily married to for over 20 years.

Twitter: @Lyndastacey
Blog: www.Lyndastacey.co.uk

πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘

Giveaway



2 x signed copies of House of Secrets (UK & Ireland)

CLICK ➡ Here to ENTER the Giveaway


πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸŽ„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling