Blog Tour - A Typical Family Christmas

Blog Tour





A Typical Family Christmas 
by Liz Davies





On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you.........
A Typical Family Christmas 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and  Liz Davies for inviting me on the blog tour.




๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️


Book Information


For once, Kate Peters would like a happy, family Christmas; the kind of Christmas seen in the movies. She wants harmony and happiness, smiling, glowing faces, tables groaning with food, carol singing around the tree. She wants love, kindness, and goodwill to all men, especially in
her own house.

What she doesn’t want is drama. Absolutely no drama, whatsoever.

But what she gets is three stroppy children, two equally stroppy grandmothers, a husband who can’t manage to change a lightbulb, and Pepe the poodle.

It’s no wonder she feels unappreciated, overworked, and ignored. At the end of her tinsel-coated tether, and with the only Christmas spirit being in the form of a bottle of raspberry gin, Kate decides to leave them to it, and see how they manage without her.
A quiet little hotel somewhere near the sea, where she can pretend Christmas doesn’t exist, is just the thing she needs. Isn’t it?


Purchase Links



☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„

My Review 


5☆ A Highly Entertaining, Witty, Festive Must Read!


First of all I have to say this is my Favourite Christmas Cover! Incase you don't already know I ADORE Dogs and this cover features the most adorable Poodle ๐Ÿ˜ and that snowy scene just makes me want to jump right in!

A Typical Family Christmas is a Cosy, Witty, Entertaining, Fun read all about Family and the ups and downs surrounding the festive season.

Right from the first few pages I knew i was going to love this book and I was right!

Poor Kate, all she's ever wanted is an easy family fun Christmas.
But that's certainly not going to be the case this year round.
Not only has Kate got her Mother coming who sucks the fun out of Christmas, but she's got her Mother-in-law too, who's extremely judgemental and nothing is ever good enough... oh and did I mention the two in laws despise each other!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ Recipe for Disaster!

The kids don't want their grandparents there, and they certainly don't appreciate their Mum Kate making things increasingly difficult for her.
Her hubby Brett is quiet frankly a lazy pain in the arris and fails to support Kate when she needs him most.
Oh and then there is Pepe the unruly Poodle, loved him!

Things start slowly spiralling for Kate, she's not appreciated by anyone, no matter how hard she tries. So it's no wonder she just ups and leaves for some peace leaving them all behind. To be honest if I was her I think I would of done exactly the same!

I absolutely loved this book.
It pretty much sums up Family Trials and tribulations leading up to Christmas.
It's one of the most stressful times of the year, but you can literally relate to how poor Kate felt. I know I did.

A Typical Family Christmas is the perfect Title for this Highly Entertaining, Laugh Out loud, Warm and Festive Read.
It's full of Drama, Wit, Antics, Humour
The Characters are so Entertaining and very relatable.

If you are looking for a Heart Warming Christmas Chicklit/romance that's a lil different and focuses on Family Dynamics and Dramas, that is realistic, very witty and funny then I highly recommend A Typical Family Christmas!




๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️


Author Bio


Liz Davies writes feel-good, light-hearted stories with a hefty dose of romance, a smattering of humour, and a great deal of love.
She’s married to her best friend, has one grown-up daughter, and when she isn’t scribbling away in the notepad she carries with her everywhere (just in case inspiration strikes), you’ll find her searching for that perfect pair of shoes. She loves to cook but isn’t very good at it, and loves to eat - she’s much better at that! Liz also enjoys walking (preferably on the flat), cycling (also on the flat), and lots of sitting around in the garden on warm, sunny days.
She currently lives with her family in Wales, but would ideally love to buy a camper van and travel the world in it. 


Social Media Links:


๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„



If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about........A Typical Family Christmas by Liz Davies

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„☃️๐ŸŽ„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Cafรฉ

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -