Blog Tour - MAGIC UNDER THE MISTLETOE

Blog Tour 





MAGIC UNDER THE MISTLETOE 
by LUCY COLEMAN




On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you........
MAGIC UNDER THE MISTLETOE 

I would like to thank Victoria from Aria Fiction and  LUCY COLEMAN for inviting me on the blog tour 



☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’Ÿ

Book Information 


Christmas and romance are in the air...

It's December 23rd and while everyone else is rushing home for the holidays, workaholic Leesa Oliver is dreading switching on her out-of-office for the festive season. And it seems her equally driven boss, Cary Anderson, isn't relishing spending Christmas at his family's country estate either. 

So together, they draft an unexpected Christmas contract: They'll spend half of the holidays with each other's families, pretending to be a couple. Leesa knows the insufferably good- looking Cary will make her Christmas more bearable, but what happens after the last of the mince pies have been eaten...? 

Leesa signed off on a sensible business agreement, but somewhere, amongst the fairy lights and carols something seems to have changed... It seems there might just be some magic under the mistletoe this Christmas! 



Buy links
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YIPik8 
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2YQx4NZ 
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2YPcspf 
iBooks: https://apple.co/2YCcMeg


☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’Ÿ


Excerpt 


‘Ladies and gentlemen, this is Captain Wilson speaking. I have a further update on the 
adverse weather conditions currently being experienced on the western side of the 
UK.
‘The snowstorm continues, but I’m informed by Cardiff flight control that they are managing to keep the runways clear at this time. We are approximately an hour away. 
Forecasts indicate that the storm is worsening and it’s very likely we will experience 
some turbulence ahead. Please buckle up and make sure all hand luggage is stowed 
safely in the overhead lockers. Thank you for your cooperation and let’s get you all 
home safely for Christmas.’
There’s a steely determination in his voice. Please God let it be safe to land when we do get there. Inwardly I groan. That damned Cary Anderson has a lot to answer for; it’s his fault for delaying my departure. I could have avoided what is now 
threatening to become a potentially nightmarish situation.
‘Not the best news, is it?’ the elderly lady sitting next to me declares. But I notice she doesn’t seem overly concerned about the problems we’re facing. ‘I hate flying anyway and for me this storm is my absolute worst nightmare come true, I’m afraid. 
Even if we don’t end up having to divert, if they can’t keep the roads clear, onward travel will be impossible. Adding to all of that it’s a Sunday and the day before Christmas Eve.’
Why would Cary choose to cut it this fine? Unless he, too, isn’t relishing the thought of the Christmas break. Perhaps he was secretly hoping the plane would be diverted, delaying his return.
‘The timing of this storm couldn’t have been more unfortunate. It’s going to be chaos with so many people affected. We’re all in the same boat, though, so there’s no point in stressing, I suppose. I guess the main concern is a safe landing at this point,’ the woman admits. ‘Don’t worry, try to relax because I’m sure it will all be fine.’ A brave smile accompanies her words.
If that’s supposed to calm me down, it isn’t working and my heart thuds loudly in 
my chest.
A huge shudder ricocheting through the body of the plane has me grasping both 
armrests in alarm, dispersing all other thoughts.
‘It’s only an air pocket. Nothing to worry about,’ my companion informs me with the calm voice of a frequent flyer.
‘Thank you and sorry to be such a wimp but my stomach is in knots.’ My knuckles are now white, as the bouncing continues. The rising fear level has my heart racing inside my chest. Then the cockpit intercom kicks into life.
‘This is Captain Wilson speaking, again. We’ll shortly be climbing to get above the current turbulence we’re encountering. We will continue at that altitude until the final descent, once we have been cleared for approach and landing. Conditions are worsening as expected and road conditions around the airport are not good, I’m 
afraid. No further updates will be issued at this point, but I can confirm that it’s looking good for arrival at our scheduled time.’
Looking good? We’re flying in blizzard conditions by the sound of it and they’re about to close the airport. In my book that isn’t reassuring. My breathing is out of control and a feeling of lightheadedness comes over me.
‘This really is nothing out of the ordinary given the weather conditions and if he didn’t think it was safe the pilot wouldn’t even attempt to land. So, sit back, take a few deep breaths and try not to fret, my dear.’
Fret? I know she means well but I’m on the verge of having a full-on panic attack. 
The last place I want to be is inside a huge chunk of metal with snow no doubt pitching on the wings and obscuring the pilot’s view as we land. Okay, so maybe they don’t even need to see where they’re going because it’s all done electronically, but it’s still deeply concerning.
Sucking in a huge breath, out of the corner of my left eye I see that her hand is tentatively hovering over mine. I’m gripping the arm rest between us for dear life. I stay rigid, focusing on my breathing and she withdraws it after a couple of moments. I 
know I must look like a total idiot, but a quick glance around reveals more than a few 
anxious looks. I close my eyes and start counting backwards from one hundred. Why, 
I don’t know exactly, but it helps. A little.



☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’Ÿ


Author Bio


Lucy lives in the Forest of Dean in the UK with her lovely husband and Bengal cat, Ziggy.
Her novels have been short-listed in the UK's Festival of Romance and the eFestival of Words Book Awards. Lucy won the 2013 UK Festival of Romance: Innovation in Romantic  Fiction award.


Follow Lucy
Twitter: @LucyColemanAuth
 Facebook: @LinnBHaltonAuthor 




☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’Ÿ


If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about......MAGIC UNDER THE MISTLETOE by LUCY COLEMAN

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️







☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’ŸπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’Ÿ

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for being on the tour - always appreciated, lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -