Blog Tour - The Love Delusion

Blog Tour 





The Love Delusion 
by Nicola Mostyn





On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you.......
The Love Delusion 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and  Nicola Mostyn for inviting me on the blog tour.



πŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“š

Book Information 


LOVE IS . . . A MYTH?
That's the belief of Frida McKenzie, devoted member of The Love Delusion movement, determined to cure humans of our ridiculous obsession with love.
But there's something she's forgotten...
When Frida finds a mysterious picture of herself with a man she barely knows, the certainties she has about her world begin to unravel.
What are the sinister roots of the cult that seems to have gripped humanity? Why can't she remember anything about her life before - including the strange(ly attractive) man in that picture? And just when exactly did she take up fantasy role play?
As a battle approaches that's been millennia in the making, it's beginning to look like there's only one question that really matters: if love conquers all, what happens when it's gone?


Purchase Links: 

πŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’Ÿ

My Review 

4☆ A Unique Enthralling Fantasy Romance that combines Humour, Mythology and
Adventure.

The Love Delusion is a really enthralling Fantasy Romance. It's not something I would normally read, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is the second book in the series, although it can be read as a standalone I feel I missed out on the characterisation and the world building that sets the scene.

I was pleasantly surprised at just how different this book was. It's not something I have come across before. The blurb and cover drew me in and I'm so glad I took a chance at reading it.

I have to admit I'm not familiar with Greek mythology so this was a learning curve for me, as they feature gods in the story.

I'm not too sure where to begin with my review and the blurb gives you a glimpse into the book and I don't want to risk giving something away.

What I will say is I really liked main characters Frida and Dan. Both were together in a previous world but then they are captured and their memories forcefully wiped forcing the two to go there separate ways.
But does love truly conquer all?
Especially when one believes Love is simply a Myth and in order to Truly be happy, being Single is the only option! and the other is against The Love Delusion Cult.
So what happens when Frida discovers a picture of her and Dan? Is she about to recover those memories and to what cost?

Love Delusion is a Unique Story that's an Enthralling, Intriguing, Heart Warming, Compelling Read, that combines cleverly witty humour with romance, Adventure, A good dose of suspense, Fantasy and exciting twists.
It's an action packed story about two people fighting for what's right, love and humanity.
It's about Trust, Connections, memories, Beliefs, Moral Dilemma and love.
The characters are strong, quirky, complex and very well written.

So if you are looking for a Romance with a difference, that has mythology, humour, and an Urban fantasy twist then you will thoroughly enjoy The Love Delusion!




πŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’Ÿ

Author Bio

Nicola was born and lives in Manchester. She has a Master's degree in English Literature and has spent more time immersed in the works of Philip Larkin than is strictly healthy. Her inspirations are Stephen King, Tina Fey and Joss Whedon and as such she's a big fan of the funny - both ha ha and peculiar. Her debut, The Gods of Love, was shortlisted for The Writers’ Guild Best first novel. The Love Delusion is the companion novel. As well as writing novels, she works as a creativity coach and has written a non-fiction book for aspiring writers, Seven Creative Gremlins.
For more about Nicola visit www.nicolamostyn.com 


Social Media Links – 
Twitter - @nicolamostyn 
Insta: @NicolaMostyn



πŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’Ÿ

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... The Love Delusion by Nicola Mostyn

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






πŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’ŸπŸ“šπŸ’Ÿ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -