Blog Tour - STRANDED




STRANDED
by Stuart James


I would like to thank Sarah at BOTBS Tours for inviting me on this fabulous Blog Tour.


πŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ 

Book Information

A family trapped. A psychopath on the loose. Let the game begin…

What could be more innocent than going on holiday?

As a family drive along a quiet country lane on their way to the airport, they meet a stranger standing alone in the middle of the road.

Steering them along another path, he tells the driver, Ben, that a tree has fallen and there’s no way through.

But as they make their way along the diverted route, they come across a coach blocking the road.

Getting out of the car Ben goes to investigate and is horrified to find the passengers tied to their seats.

Then a discarded phone starts to ring…

If Ben calls the police, everyone on board will die.

Let the horrific game begin…


πŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ

 My Review

5☆ An Unputdownable, Twisted, Dark, Heart Pounding Thriller.

STRANDED a Fast Paced, Action Packed, Twisty, Tense, Heart Racing, Gripping Thriller that will have you on your edge of your seat the whole way through!

What would you do if you were driving down the road and see a stranded coach blocking a deserted road?....would you get out to help, see what was going on?.... or would you turn round and drive off?

Well unfortunately for Ben and his family he stopped to help....worst mistake of his life!.... things are about to get a whole lot sinister....
If only Ben Turned the car round when he had the chance!

Why is there a coach full of people bound and gagged to their seats?... who are these people?... can Ben save them? or was Ben meant to be on the coach with those people?
Why is the Mystery Caller intent on playing sick and twisted games with the passengers on the bus?...Who is he and what does he want?
I guess your just going to have to read STRANDED to find out!

My oh my was this one hell of a ride, from the minute I picked up this book I was hooked.
It was sinister, eerie, enthralling and oh so twisted.
I loved that you got snippets of back stories from the passengers. It made it all the more juicy as to why they deserved to be kidnapped and tied and bound to the coach with a 50/50 chance of survival.

The plot was superbly plotted, the characters cleverly developed and enough suspense to keep you glued to the very end!
Stuart James has written yet another fantastic thriller and he is fast becoming one of my Must Read Authors.



πŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ 

Author Bio


I have always loved scary stories, especially ones that shocked me, left me terrified, looking under my bed or in the wardrobe before going to sleep.

There was just a fantastic buzz whenever I watched or read something that took my breathe away.

I remember going to my nan’s house in Ireland as a youngster with my mother and sister, on the West Coast, staying in a cottage, surrounded by miles of fields and my family sitting around the table in the kitchen at night telling ghost stories. Going out and exploring derelict farmhouses in the middle of nowhere. I remember clearly the field at the end of the road was supposed to be haunted by headless nuns.

My cousins often remind me of the great times we had, frightening each other and running for our lives whenever we’d see something that didn’t look right.

This is why I love nothing more than to tell a story.

I started writing three years ago, penning The House On Rectory Lane which has just won The International Book Award in horror fiction. I got the idea from something that has often seemed scary to me. I know that a terrifying story has to be something that you’re frightened of doing, something that makes the hairs stand on the back of your neck, something that fills you with dread, yet also with excitement.

To me, the thought of going to a house in the middle of nowhere, upping and leaving a busy town and moving to the country is something that scares lots of people and me: the seclusion, the quiet, the darkness. That’s what inspired me to write my first novel.

My second thriller is called Turn The Other Way, which was a world wide number 1 best seller and stayed at number 1 for 19 weeks in the US.

I have multiple stories running, past and present. A family who want answers from the surgeon responsible for their daughter’s death. A young woman looking for her parents after they go missing from a party. A couple driving home and hearing screams for help from the back of the van in front of them. A serial killer on the loose in North London, dragging victims off the street.

I’m so grateful when people not only read my thrillers but also take the time to get in touch and leave a review. To me, that is the greatest feeling, hearing from people that have enjoyed my work. I know then that I’m doing something right.

My third thriller, Apartment Six, was published in January of this year and was a number 1 hot new release on Amazon for 4 weeks.

Stranded goes on pre-order Monday October 12th on Amazon and is released October 19th.

I’m 47, married and have two beautiful children. Currently, I’m a full-time plumber but would love nothing more than to make a living from my writing. I hope I write stories and people continue to enjoy them for years to come. That would be completely amazing and a dream come true.

stuartjamesthrillers.com

@StuartJames73

https://www.facebook.com/stuartjamesauthor/


πŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ

If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about......STRANDED by Stuart James

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the poster below ⬇️ 





πŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for being part of the blog tour. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ₯° Thanks for having me on the Tour xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling