Blog Tour - Six Steps To Happiness







Six Steps To Happiness 
by Suzie Tullett  




On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you..........
Six Steps To Happiness 

I would like to thank Sarah at Book On The Bright Side Tours and Suzie Tullett for inviting me on the blog tour.



πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š


Book Description:


When Ronnie’s husband, Nick, leaves her for their next-door neighbour, Gaye, Ronnie’s life starts to fall apart.

Devastated by the break-up of her marriage, Ronnie is desperate for Nick and Gaye to set up home elsewhere. But Nick and Gaye won’t budge.
To add to her problems, Ronnie’s daughter and mother-in-law decide to stage an intervention. With her family keeping a close eye on her, Ronnie is forced to become more devious in her actions to get rid of Nick and Gaye.
But just how far will she go?
And is moving on ever that easy?


Six Steps to Happiness is a hilarious look at just how far one woman will go to recover from a broken heart and find happiness again.


πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️

My Review 

5☆ Feel Good, Witty, Heart Warming Must Read!


On their 25years wedding anniversary Ronnie's hubby Nick left her for the women next door... Gay with a 'e'

However things go from bad to worse when Nick moved next door and in with Gaye.
Making it a constant reminder of his betrayal. Ronnie had given them an ultimatum move away or I don't sign the divorce!

After a string of crazy Antics which nearly get Ronnie arrested by the handsome PC Shenton aka Jack.
Willow their Daughter and M-I-L Bea decided to intervene and help Ronnie.

There plan is to give Ronnie just Six Steps to help her overcome her pain and anger.
But Ronnie has other ideas.

Can Ronnie find happiness again... maybe in the form of The handsome PC Shenton?
Or will Nick and Gaye keep her from moving on?

I thoroughly loved every single bit of this book. It was Witty, Laugh Out loud, yet Touching and Emotional.

I loved Ronnie and to be honest her Antics had me laughing out loud, and at times sniggering along with her.... esespecially the Pizza fiasco! I think I would of done the same kind of things if I was on her position..... a women scorned is a dangerous one!

Six Steps To Happiness is a relatable, Heart Warming, Witty and Funny read about Second Chances, Revenge, Moving On, Family, Embracing life and Changes, Self Discovery and ultimately finding Happiness!
The Characters are very well written and relatable. Not all are likeable but that's exactly how I was supposed to feel.

This is my first book by Suzie Tullett and it definitely won't be my last!
Her writing flowed along beautifully, the chapters were compelling, making it an Engrossing and Highly Entertaining Read!



πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„☃️

Author Bio


Suzie Tullett is an author or contemporary humorous fiction and romantic comedy. She has a Masters Degree in Television & Radio Scriptwriting and worked as a scriptwriter before becoming a full-time novelist. Her motto is ‘live, laugh, love’ and when she’s not busy creating her own literary masterpieces, she usually has her head in someone else’s.
Suzie lives in a tiny hamlet in the middle of the French countryside, along with her husband and two Greek rescue dogs.


πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about......Six Steps To Happiness by Suzie Tullett

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️






πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️πŸ’šπŸŽ„πŸ’š☃️

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for being on the blog tour today and for the wonderful review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My absolute pleasure Sarah πŸ’š Thank you so much for having me on your wonderful Tour xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -