Blog Tour - Victory for the East End Angels
Blog Tour
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷
Book Information
Twitter - https://twitter.com/hendry_rosie
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... Victory for the East End Angels by Rosie Hendry
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷
Victory for the East End Angels
by Rosie Hendry
On my blog today I have the pleasure of
sharing with you...........
Victory for the East End Angels
I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and Rosie Hendry for inviting me on the blog tour.
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷
Book Information
The war is almost over - and it's up to the East End Angels to keep the home fires burning!
Frankie's fiance, a doctor, is away looking after the troops in Europe - will he return safely home?
Winnie has a happy secret - but can she carry on at Station 75 when she's going to have a baby?
Bella is intrigued by her new friend, a Polish airman.
As the war ends and victory is in sight, what next for the girls of Station 75?
A gorgeously uplifting saga for fans of Ellie Dean and Donna Douglas
Purchase Links
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷
My Review
5☆ A Captivating & Authentic War Time Saga I simply adored!
Victory for the East End Angels is the fourth and final book in the series, but my Second Book.
It can be read as a standalone but I do recommend reading them all as you miss out a little on getting to know the characters more, and they really are loveable characters.
Bella, Winnie and Frankie are back and warmly known as the East End Angels.
We follow their trials and tribulations as ambulance workers throughout WW2 and how the war impacts their lives, Family, Relationships and Friendships.
But as the war is coming to end, so is the turmoil surrounding it. What's next for the East End Angels. As they face the future with uncertainty, but one thing's for sure, their friendship will withstand anything!
Rosie Hendry once again has written a captivating and heart warming story.
Her passion for the era simply shines through and I really appreciated all the authentic touches that made this book extra special.
I love stories that feature war time. My Nan often told me many a story particularly about the doodlebugs and how scary and unpredictable they was and what it was like to live on rations. Seriously we don't know how lucky we are!
Victory for the East End Angels is a beautifully Compelling and Heart warming Story of Friendship, Camaraderie, Strength, Courage, Uncertainty, Family Drama, Relationships, Change and New Beginnings.
The Characters are Endearing, Charasmatic, relatable and I warmed to them very quickly.
I adored the Authenticity, Emotion and History that was seamlessly weaved throughout the story.
So if you love war time sagas, loveable characters, authentic touches and an endearing and captivating plot then you will adore Victory for the East End Angels.
I highly recommend the whole series! I can't wait to go back and read the other two books!
Victory for the East End Angels is the fourth and final book in the series, but my Second Book.
It can be read as a standalone but I do recommend reading them all as you miss out a little on getting to know the characters more, and they really are loveable characters.
Bella, Winnie and Frankie are back and warmly known as the East End Angels.
We follow their trials and tribulations as ambulance workers throughout WW2 and how the war impacts their lives, Family, Relationships and Friendships.
But as the war is coming to end, so is the turmoil surrounding it. What's next for the East End Angels. As they face the future with uncertainty, but one thing's for sure, their friendship will withstand anything!
Rosie Hendry once again has written a captivating and heart warming story.
Her passion for the era simply shines through and I really appreciated all the authentic touches that made this book extra special.
I love stories that feature war time. My Nan often told me many a story particularly about the doodlebugs and how scary and unpredictable they was and what it was like to live on rations. Seriously we don't know how lucky we are!
Victory for the East End Angels is a beautifully Compelling and Heart warming Story of Friendship, Camaraderie, Strength, Courage, Uncertainty, Family Drama, Relationships, Change and New Beginnings.
The Characters are Endearing, Charasmatic, relatable and I warmed to them very quickly.
I adored the Authenticity, Emotion and History that was seamlessly weaved throughout the story.
So if you love war time sagas, loveable characters, authentic touches and an endearing and captivating plot then you will adore Victory for the East End Angels.
I highly recommend the whole series! I can't wait to go back and read the other two books!
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷
Author Bio
Rosie Hendry lives by the sea in Norfolk with her husband, two children, chickens and a snake. She's worked in a variety of jobs from fruit picking, waitressing, teaching and as a research scientist but has always loving reading and writing. Starting off writing short stories for women's magazines, her stories have gradually become longer as her children have grown bigger.
Listening to her father's tales of life during the Second World War sparked Rosie's interest in this period and she's especially intrigued by how women’s lives changed during the war years. She loves researching further, searching out gems of real-life events which inspire her writing.
When she's not working, Rosie enjoys walking along the beach, reading and is grateful for the fact that her husband is a much better cook than her.
Listening to her father's tales of life during the Second World War sparked Rosie's interest in this period and she's especially intrigued by how women’s lives changed during the war years. She loves researching further, searching out gems of real-life events which inspire her writing.
When she's not working, Rosie enjoys walking along the beach, reading and is grateful for the fact that her husband is a much better cook than her.
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about..... Victory for the East End Angels by Rosie Hendry
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷



Comments
Post a Comment