Blog Tour - I Can’t Tell You Why

Blog Tour 






I Can’t Tell You Why 
by Elaine Robertson North




On my blog today I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you.........
I Can’t Tell You Why 

I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources and  Elaine Robertson North for inviting me on the 
blog tour 


🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷


Book Information

Having an affair is inconceivable to Dani and yet she’s having one with Alex. He’s married, he’s an actor and she’s his agent.

Then Dani meets Sean, a paparazzi photographer with a formidable reputation. It’s a profession that makes him unpredictable at best. A dangerous trait when his motivation to expose becomes personal. 

Dani knows she’s made mistakes. She also knows she’s not the first person who wilfully hurt someone they love and is simply unable to explain why.

Purchase Links - https://amzn.to/2JmRj2L

🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷

My Review

3☆ A Complex Love Triangle!

I Can’t Tell You Why is a complex and intriguing story about Relationships, Love Triangle, Deceit and illicit liaisons.

Dani has gotten herself into a sticky situation. The famous line never mix business with pleasure... is exactly what Dani did!

She is having an affair with her client Alex, but things are not so simple as he is married.
Why oh why she got herself mixed up with a married man, screams red flags.

But it doesn't stop there, Dani also finds herself mixed up with Sean.
Sean is a journalist photographer and always on the lookout for next big scoop.... But is her illicit affair with Alex about to backfire on her?

My reasoning for a 3☆ was I found the pace to be slower and at times disjointed which left me a little confused.
I liked the characters but wanted more and felt it was missing something.
My personal opinion I would of liked more chemistry and danger/illicit liaisons between the characters it was just missing that spark, I love with my romances/love triangle affairs.

It does get you thinking about Dani's situation and if she was right or wrong.
In my mind there's no doubt she was wrong... it's never ok to cheat! But it takes two to Tango and Alex is definitely not innocent, he is married with kids!

Overall I Can’t Tell You Why is a good debut novel with lots of potential.

So if you are looking for a Contemporary Romance That has Deceit, Secrets, Infidelity, Lies, Drama and Angst then give I Can't Tell You Why a read!


🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

GIVEAWAY 


Win 5 x paperback copies of
I Can’t Tell You Why
(Open Internationally) 






*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome.  Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below.  The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then Rachel’s Random Resources reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over.  Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time Rachel’s Random Resources will delete the data.  I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.


🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈

Author Bio

Elaine spent 25 years working in marketing and communications in the media and entertainment industries. This included seven years marketing national newspapers and a variety of senior executive roles in TV, radio and film. I Can’t Tell You Why is her first novel.

Elaine lives in North London with her husband and their two sons. When she’s not writing, she can be found looking harassed on the school run, cheering on the side lines of her sons’ football matches or singing her heart out at her local branch of Popchoir.

Social Media Links – 
Twitter: @RobbieNorth


🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about......I Can’t Tell You Why by Elaine Robertson North

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️





🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷🌼🌻🌷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling