Blog Tour - A Christmas Wedding in the Cotswolds



A Christmas Wedding in the Cotswolds 
by Lucy Coleman





I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources for inviting me on this wonderful Blog Tour.


🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻 

 Book Information

What could be more festive than a winter wedding in the picturesque English countryside? Join us for Christmas in the Cotswolds with the bestselling Lucy Coleman.

Imogen Tolliman and Gray Adams can’t wait to get married after getting engaged the previous year, when they were stranded by snow in a blizzard. Now they are busy planning their wedding, but when the date slips six months because Gray is working on a huge film project, it seems like fate that after their snowy start, they will end up getting married at Christmas. 

The couple are living in Immi’s grandfather’s picturesque lock-keeper’s cottage at the Aysbury marina in the Cotswolds, which they are renovating to become their forever family home. As well as building work, full-time jobs and wedding planning, Immi is in charge of raising money to build a children’s playground, to celebrate the tenth anniversary of The Santa Ahoy Cruises – her grandfather Tollie’s life work. 

When Gray is suddenly forced to travel abroad, Immi is left to cope with everything alone, and before long, even the best-laid plans start to wobble. When a terrible betrayal is uncovered, the whole community of Aysbury is left reeling, and Immi is left wondering if there will be a wedding after all…

Let Lucy Coleman transport you away to an unforgettable Cotswolds Christmas full of romance and laughter, friendship and family and much-loved festive traditions. Perfect for all fans of Trisha Ashley, Holly Martin and Sue Moorcroft. 


Purchase Link - https://amzn.to/3h5YBFy





🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻 

 My Review


5☆ Feel-good Christmas Romance

Although this can be read as a standalone I didn't realise I hadn't read the previous book. I wish I had done as I definitely missed out on getting to know all these amazing characters! That being said I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Immi and her fiancé, Gray are renovating
the Lock Keeper’s Cottage and making  Preparations for their wedding day.
Immi takes on a lot and has a big heart. Not only is she mega busy in her personal life, she also helps raise money and organise the Santa Ahoy Cruises.

But things are not necessarily running smoothly for Immi and things just keep getting in the way. It's not helping that she feels like she's going through it alone as hubby to be Gray is away a fair bit working, leaving Immi with all the burdens.

Can Immi pull off a Christmas Wedding and get their home ready or is it all about to crumble away!

I'm a huge fan of Lucy Coleman's books and I especially love a feel good, Christmas read, and as always Coleman pulls out all the stops!
There's a real Uplifting and Heartwarming feel to this story, I loved the community spirit and the romance of a wedding, with all the added little Christmas Sparkle.
So grab a hot cuppa and snuggle down, there's a Wedding to attend!


🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻 

 Author Bio

Lucy Coleman is a #1 bestselling romance writer, whose recent novels include Snowflakes over Holly Cove. She also writes under the name Linn B. Halton. She won the 2013 UK Festival of Romance: Innovation in Romantic Fiction award and lives in the Welsh Valleys.


🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻

If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about......A Christmas Wedding in the Cotswolds by Lucy Coleman

You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the poster below ⬇️ 




 🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻⚘🦋🌻

Comments

  1. Waves, and thank you, Kelly, for being on the tour and for your awesome review - thrilled you enjoyed it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it was my absolute pleasure Lucy. I always look forward to your Tours 🥰 Thank you so much for having me, I can't wait for the next one xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Netgalley Review - The Teacher by Danielle Stewart -