Blog Tour - Faking It




Faking It 
by Portia MacIntosh


I would like to thank Rachel Random Resources for inviting me on this wonderful Blog Tour.


🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁 

Book Information

The perfect house, the perfect husband and the perfect life... or is she just faking it?


Life has been a bit of a rollercoaster for Ella. Growing up as the 'less successful' identical twin to her 'perfectly successful' sister, Emma, has left her feeling isolated, inadequate and let's face it.. a little bitter.

When Emma unexpectedly reaches out to Ella in a time of need, Ella suddenly finds herself with the opportunity to fill in for her sister and experience how the other half live.

But as Ella navigates the world of gossiping mothers, rebellious teens and trying to play the model housewife (not to mention avoiding the temptation of attractive men at the school gates...) will she discover that all is not always as it seems on the other side?

Discover the brilliantly funny new romantic comedy from top 10 bestseller Portia MacIntosh. Perfect for fans of Mhairi McFarlane, Sophie Ranald and Lindsey Kelk


Purchase Link - https://amzn.to/3eF5ah3


🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁 

My Review

5☆ A Laugh out Loud, Fun, Uplifting, Rom Com. A Must Read!


Faking It is the perfect name for this laugh out loud Rom Com. I thoroughly enjoyed every single bit of it.

Emma and Ella are identical Twins but oh so very different in personalities.
So when Emma rings Ella saying she's in desperate need of her help,
because she's going to have to go away for a while.
 Ella can't believe her oh so perfect sister has been so stupid.

But down on her luck, out of a job and pretty much homeless, she doesn't really have a choice but accept Emma's offer.

You see Emma lives the perfectly happy and wealthy life. Two children, a loving hubby, a gorgeous fur baby and a good social network, and she can't bare the shame of the neighbours or her friends finding out what's happened to her!

So she persuades Ella to impersonate her until she gets out of jail.
No one can know apart from her hubby Rich.
Easy right?.... I mean they are identical what could possibly go wrong?
Lol but judging by the fact Ella hasn't even seen her Nephew or her Niece in years, and has never been to the family home, she most certainly has got her work cut out for her... with some hilarious consequences!

Oh and watch out for Marco! He and Ella become increasingly close, he's handsome, Smart, Fun, and a bit of a Con Artist, but all is not as it seems! Will he suss out Ella's secret?

I'm a huge fan of Portia MacIntosh's books and once again she has written an absolute Gem of a Book!
She is such a super talented Author and her books just keep getting better and better!
Faking It was the perfect tonic I needed to cheer myself up.

Faking It is a Highly Entertaining, Fun, Laugh out Loud, Uplifting, Feel-good read, but at times Tender and Emotional.
The Characters are superbly written, the plot flowed along seamlessly, I loved all the drama, mishaps, mayhem and lil twists it kept the book exciting and fun.
This book is jam packed with so much it was impossible not to love it.

Would I recommend reading this book?...... without a Doubt.....100% YES!!


🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁 

Author Bio 


Portia MacIntosh is a bestselling romantic comedy author of over 15 novels, including My Great Ex-Scape and Honeymoon For One. Previously a music journalist, Portia writes hilarious stories, drawing on her real life experiences.

 πŸ☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁

 If you enjoyed my post then please share so we can get everyone reading and talking about......Faking It by Portia MacIntosh

 You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by checking out the poster below ⬇️ 




 πŸ☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁☔⛅🍁

Comments

  1. I read her last book and really enjoyed it. I have seen so many good reviews of Faking It, including yours Dash Fan, I am adding this to my TBR and putting it on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carla πŸ’œ
      Portia is one of my favourite Authors, I'll always go to when I need cheering up. It's such a Fantastic read. I really hope you get a chance to read it.... ps: if your quick I think it's still on Netgalley x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game CafΓ©

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling