Blog Tour - The Princess Plan
The Princess Plan
by
JULIA LONDON
On my blog today I have the pleasure of
sharing with you............
The Princess Plan
I would like to thank Mills and Boon and
JULIA LONDON for inviting me on the blog tour.
πππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπ
Book Information
London’s high society loves nothing more than a scandal. And when the personal secretary of the visiting Prince Sebastian of Alucia is found murdered, it’s all anyone can talk about, including Eliza Tricklebank. Her unapologetic gossip gazette has benefited from an anonymous tip off about the crime, forcing Sebastian to ask for her help in his quest to find his friend’s killer.
With a trade deal on the line and mounting pressure to secure a noble bride, there’s nothing more dangerous than a prince socialising with a commoner. Sebastian finds Eliza’s contrary manner as frustrating as it is seductive, but they’ll have to work together if they’re going to catch the culprit. And soon, as temptation becomes harder to ignore, it’s the prince who’ll have to decide what comes first - his country or his heart.
π°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌππ
My Review
4☆ A Sweet Romance with a dash of Mystery and Intrigue.
The Princess Plan is a wonderful sweet romance with a dash of mystery and intrigue.
Prince Sebastian meets Eliza when he is investigating the murder of one of Prince Sebastian's close friend.
Eliza is a Spinster, Daughter to a Judge and in reality is not a suitable Princess but Sebastian is very much taken aback by her.
Eliza is a Strong, Independent Women who knows what she wants, and takes pleasure in making sure Sebastian knows his place.
I loved the sarcasm between them and how the more Sebastian gets closer to Eliza the more he is endeared by her.
But can she steal his heart and become the bride he needs or will he put his position as Prince first.
I really liked that this wasn't solely an historical romance, the murder mystery element that brings the two together made a refreshing change and added a new dynamics. One thing that I wanted to point out was if you like rich in history and authenticity then this book may not hit the spot. Which to be honest didn't really bother me too much as i enjoyed the overall story.
The romance aspect is not as steamy or passionate as I come to love with mills and boon books, but it was more of a slower paced feel which fitted the story.
Overall an enjoyable romance that I would recommend reading if you want a slower paced romance mystery.
Oh and I have to say the cover for The Princess Plan is stunning!
π°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌ
If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about........The Princess Plan by JULIA LONDON
You can also follow along with the Blog Tour by Checking out the Poster Below ⬇️
π°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌπππ°πΌ

Comments
Post a Comment