Book Review - The Magic Touch

Book Review 







The Magic Touch 
by Kelly Florentia 




On my blog today I have the pleasure of sharing with you......
The Magic Touch 

I would like to thank Kelly Florentia for inviting me to review and Share her Gorgeous New Book!

💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕

Book Information 


Would you read your partner’s texts? What if you thought he was having an affair?
Once bitten, twice shy, Emma King is in no rush to join Harry’s bustling, big, fat Greek Cypriot family and become Mrs Georgiades. So it comes as no big surprise when, after plenty of Dutch courage, his proposal of marriage at a family gathering is met with rejection. 
Emma doesn’t think they need a piece of paper to prove how much they love each other. They’re solid – unbreakable. After all, Harry’s a loving and loyal partner whom she trusts implicitly. But when she accidentally stumbles across a flirtatious text message on Harry’s mobile phone from a female colleague, alarm bells start going off in her head. 
Overcome with suspicion and an impending fear of losing the love of her life, Emma goes on a mission to get to the bottom of his secret affair with the help of her best friend Ola, her ninety-three-year-old neighbour Alistair, and Harry’s sister-in-law’s app, The Magic Touch. Because no one is going to snatch Harry from her – no one! 

Purchase Links


💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕

My Review 

5☆ A Heartwarming and Endearing Read, I couldn't put down!

The Magic Touch is a Heartwarming and Compulsive read about Relationships, Trust and Friendship, Family, with a good sprinkle of Humour and Drama.

Oh and I just want to say how much I adore the cover for this book, it's fun and eye catching.

Emma and Harry appear to have the perfect Relationship.
Well that is until, he proposes to her and she turns him down in front of his family.
The cracks are starting to show.
They barely see each other, intimacy has gone out the window.... then there's the bleep of a text!

One day Emma hears Harry's phone bleep and she happens to pick it up seeing a text from what appears to be another women!

Devastated, Hurt and Angry she bottles it up until she confronts him.
He dismisses the text clearly lying to her.
So she does the only thing she can think of.....spy on his phone. Except he's changed the passcode!

Suspicious???
What would you do?

Emma has been badly hurt in the past, but can this latest revelation blow their perfect world apart or is there a simple explanation?

I adored Emma, I have been in a similar situation and it drove me to look at my ex's mobile, only to discover texts I wish I hadn't.
So I could 100% relate to her predicament.
No one wants to ever doubt or not trust someone it can fester and it's awful.
Luckily for Emma she did have a great support network.

I loved all of the supporting characters, each one strengthens the story.
I was especislly fond of Alistair, Emma's elderly neighbour who she shops for.
He was certainly an eccentric loveable character who I warmed to straight away. I loved the bond he had with Emma.

The Magic Touch is a totally absorbing read that's beautifully written, with an engrossing storyline, fused by tangled relationships and emotional dilemmas making it a compulsive and thought provoking read.
There are some deliciously laugh out loud moments, to keep the book light hearted and fun!
The characters are strong and unique I was routing for Emma and Harry the whole way.

The Magic Touch is another gem of a book by Kelly Florentia, who is fast becoming a favourite of mine.

So if you are looking for a fun, and endearing read that will leave you talking and thinking about it long after, then grab a copy of The Magic Touch.


💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕

Author Bio 

Kelly Florentia was born and bred in north London, where she continues to live with her husband Joe. HER SECRET (2018) is her third novel and the sequel to NO WAY BACK (2017).

Kelly has always enjoyed writing and was a bit of a poet when she was younger. Before penning her debut THE MAGIC TOUCH, relaunched and updated in 2019, she wrote short stories for womens magazines. 
TO TELL A TALE OR TWO... is a collection of her short tales. In January 2017, her keen interest in health and fitness led to the release of SMOOTH OPERATOR a collection of twenty of her favourite smoothie recipes.

As well as writing, Kelly enjoys reading, running, drinking coffee, scoffing cakes, watching TV dramas and spending way too much time on social media. She is currently working on her fourth novel.



Social Media Links 
My Twitter: @kellyflorentia
Facebook: @KellyFlorentiaAuthor


💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱💕👫💕📱👫

If you enjoyed My Post then please Share so we can get Everyone Reading and Talking about....... The Magic Touch by Kelly Florentia 




#TheMagicTouch



💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕📱👫💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netgalley Review - The Little Board Game Café

Book Tour - The Klangaroo

Blog Tour - Harper’s Highland Fling